The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
really diggin the textures on the last one.

--

has anybody heard anything horrible about the olympus e-420? a small sized dslr for $400 looks tempting...

Actually I've heard it's a great deal for the price, I would have bought one if I wasn't invested in pentax glass and it was a larger than 2.0x crop sensor, but Oly makes great wide glass so that isn't a problem.

• Like 1

this is true. i'm trying to keep this shindig affordable so i can spend more in costa rica, $2500!? come on. high end whores barely charge that much.

to be honest, that's not even that outrageous. i've talked to some dudes that don't do anything for less than $5,000.

No matter what, people always feel like their paying way too much and are usually dicks about it.

I've never done it myself but hear horror stories and how annoying wedding people can be.

4 or 5 of them trying to tell you how to shoot the photo's and giving you shit like they know how to shoot better than the photographer.

You have to hold all the pics until it's payed in full also, any chance they can get they won't pay you.

Because 99.9% of people suck at taking even genericly good wedding photo's so smart people know it's worth it and will pay professionals to get it done.

People just assume the shit is easy, and equipment is cheap, I'd never want to work with the general public.

this is what im aiming to do mainly to fund my love for graff that way ima able to build up cash to buy better equipment and maybe later on fund a couple of galleries im use to dealing with shit heads whether theyre drunks coke heads bros tons of different people i do it at work all the time i have a high tolerance yet high temper