Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

The closed down grocery store. (K56'rs beware)

i had a k mart that shut down right near my house when i was a kid. we use to go in there and skate and smoke bowls and play hide and seek (shit was scary.. no fucking visability) we fucked that place up. that was one of my favorite places to go ever.. it was extremely chill... i slept there acouple nights too when i got kicked out of the house.

back in aus, western brisbane used to have an awesome building like that i think hat it might have been a hospital or something, but it was turned into a really chill daytime spot and there were these homeless dudes who were super cool they would come and talk to you werre painting... but they demolished it to build condominiums.

Wher I live there is a huge resort style hotel. That has not been open for like a super long time. It is so sick and scary. I can walk there.

Guest imported_Europe

I need plenty more abandonment around here, 10 years ago there was alot, now there is nothing? Its so much fun exploring places like that and they usually making excellent painting spots.

around where i used to live, there's an abandoned grocery store. when we first went to it, we noticed one of the soda machines was slightly open, so we checked it out. full of change and sodas. that was pretty rad.

check this out

infiltration

fun shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this