I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
every single girl on this website is overrated. its hilarious how dudes on this site will quick as fuck call out something wrong with a girl that's rediculously fine "her elbows are pointy" for instance, but then jump on the back of some of the gorillas that post on this site.

tards.

Usually I completely agree, but bloodfart is hot as a muthafucka

every single girl on this website is overrated. its hilarious how dudes on this site will quick as fuck call out something wrong with a girl that's rediculously fine "her elbows are pointy" for instance, but then jump on the back of some of the gorillas that post on this site.

tards.

the truth has been spoken

Yeah actually they can't take those things off anymore, the spaces between their vertebrae are too spaced out to actually hold the weight of their head anymore...

Also, I can really only thing of one genuinely ugly girl on this site. Maybe another one or two who are a little hurt. The rest whom at least I've seen, are good looking cool girls.

tards.

bitches with pointy elbows should be gassed.

is this a blatant request for cousin/cousin smash jokes?

I guess? I don't know. Most people have cousins. I didn't say, "Me with my sexy cousins! zOMG what should I do I'm so confused should I fuck them?!?!?!"

I didn't just meet them either, the ones on either side of me, we kind of all raised eachother.

But on the other hand!!! THEYRE SO FUCKING HOT WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?11!?

Oh and Fatalist, now that you know what I look like are you going to come to the bay and hunt me down and give me the raping of my life?

I'm not your type, I have hair and don't wear chains, or have big diamond earings or fuck dudes. I know how you're into that...

Although I've hung out with Johnny Knoxville a few times, maybe I get brownie points for that....

Hmmmm.

Archived