BUTTERCUPPING (your gilfriend)

B_As_In_Bot

I was really sick one time and dropped such a bomb that my dog who was layin still on the bed suddenly jerked her head up, ears straight in the air, and then jumped off and ran out the room. Funniest shit I've ever seen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once I farted in a car and my friend Mitchell started coughing and went into dry heaves with watering eyes... I was driving so I could only look over to catch glimpses but it lasted maybe 30 seconds. Another of our friends was in the back seat but he didn't seem affected that strongly, I mean it definately stunk but something musta happened where the AC vent blew it all in Mitch's face or something... Anyway, end result, I pulled over to laugh and not crash and Mitch hung out the door coughing and spitting in the 7-11 parking lot...

Does toilet humor ever really get old? I'm sure someone before has thought they were slick and went for the above mentioned move only to push a turd out into their hand' date=' now THAT would be funny. :)[/quote']

I actually know someone that did that. I wasn't there, unfortunately, but apparently it was as hilarious as it sounds.

"Mickey sharted in his hand!"

Butercupping: When you feel a fart coming on' date=' cup your hand over your asshole area. (works with clothes on) Fart into your hand, let it marinate in there for a few seconds and cup your hand over the victims nose. They end up inhaling your gas via nasal passage.[/quote']

love the wording u used, my boy once farted into the zipup pocket of a old school first down jacket,,he zipped it and then told his kid sister to smell whats inside:) zipping a fart in a pocket perserves it better and is more potent!(fact)

fuck, this use to go on at a house i use to live in with a bunch of wackos.

one specific incident comes to mind one kid cupped a fart literally in a plastic cup and immediately put it onto the face(nose and half mouth) onto dude laying on the couch next to him. it was a fucking direct hit.

dude said smelled like the most horrible casserole ever, strange.

but this was coming from a kid who i later that night watched puke on himself from a bong rip, then while outside smoking a cigerette at 6 am vomit again all over the fucking back patio sending me grossed out running around the house. good shit.

• 14 years later...
On 5/18/2006 at 3:11 PM, mr.yuck said:

I farted in the shower about a week ago and it made my eyes tear up and made my girl evacuate the bathroom.

Even funnier a few years later this same ex was over at my new place. My roommate had a puppy that would piss on command if you rubbed his belly while you held him straight up and down under his arms. So to make a short story even shorter I made the dog piss all over this girls face. Everyone in the room thought that shit was hilarious.

Archived