fast and the furious

TOY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i heard they filmed this movie in japan cause the previous ones didnt have enough asians runnin around. so that got the asians "furious fast"

but thats just what i heard

A lot of it was also filmed in a mall parking lot in the pomona area. they just put of jap signs and shit.

I think it's funny how all the previews for Fast and The Furious 3 only showed Bow Wow and that hillbilly from Jarhead, but then a week before it comes out they throw in a scene with Vin Diesel.

People who've seen it, how much was he actually in?

Let's get one thing straight here, I did not (by any means) see this movie for its plot or acting. What I did see the movie for was some awesome driving. I was not let down. The driving in this movie is like an art form. Nay, it is an art form. Besides, it's just amazing.

I do wonder one thing though. Is drifting any faster than traditional American racing? I'm sure it is in certain circumstances at least.

I would call all of the Fast and Furious movies inspirational films, because they make me want to drive hardcore.

Anywho, drifting looks badass.

-fuse.

...i'm hoping a fair amount of that was sarcasm my nigga fuse. but in honesty, drifting can be faster in certain scenarios. but not all of them. its more of a tactical driving method...at least in my eyes. just my opinion. we're all allowed our own...even if hated on. case and point...a grip driver would often find point in and line-drops to upshift and try to catch up...if you're a slip driver, you're obviously using all the momentum you can to neglect them the chance for a line-in or anything of the like....meh, then again...just an observation. discuss amungst your selves

...i'm hoping a fair amount of that was sarcasm my nigga fuse. but in honesty' date=' drifting can be faster in certain scenarios. but not all of them. its more of a tactical driving method...at least in my eyes. just my opinion. we're all allowed our own...even if hated on. case and point...a grip driver would often find point in and line-drops to upshift and try to catch up...if you're a slip driver, you're obviously using all the momentum you can to neglect them the chance for a line-in or anything of the like....meh, then again...just an observation. discuss amungst your selves[/quote']

Eh, there was a certain amount of truth to that. Some of the driving was crazy awesome. And I would like to think that if I drifted a donut around a car with two fine hoes in it, they would give me their numbers. But that's if I knew the first thing about drifting, and it's just a movie.

When people ask me how good this movie was, I tell them that I was entertained. Enough said?

-fuse.

I think it's funny how all the previews for Fast and The Furious 3 only showed Bow Wow and that hillbilly from Jarhead, but then a week before it comes out they throw in a scene with Vin Diesel.

People who've seen it, how much was he actually in?

that nigga vin diesel was in it for like 30 seconds tops. It was just a bullshit cameo

Nope, they were hated back then too...

This new drift movie is only going to have kids doing more stupid shit. It takes alot of skill to control a car going sideways at any speed. Even guys in D1 have trouble, with cars that are set up with thousands of dollars in parts.

Think about the average 17 year old in a 240 or (dare I say) their civic trying to drift in traffic, or on a public road. For those of us who drive clean cars and are involved in the car "scene" this is not good at all. More tickets will be handed out.ETC..

Thats exactly what I said. One more media influence to have stupid kids doing stupid shit with their cars. None of this helps me now that I have a 240 fastback that is turbo now either. Thats why it will be retaining its stock wheels and never get a single exterior modification that wasnt a factory option. Also the flat black muffler stays and the intercooler might even get a light coat of flat black on that note. The media and the misinformed youth are going to be the ones who ruin this shit for us responisble adults who know what is going on and what we are doing.

26, exactly why is putting money into your car gay? i could never catch myself in some stock boring ass car that the average 45 year old 9-5 drives. shit im gonna put some tints and a dvd system in it so i can fuck bitches in it and watch fast and furious at the same time haha

i dont expect much from this movie. when i see it i will probably be entertained, who cant love asian bitches in school girl skirts. if you cant you deserve to be terminated

Archived