Happy Bday Devilush 11/17

Pistol

aww pistol!

i never knew it would be you to start this thread for me. i guess it's because my birthday is one day before yours but its all good.

thank you everyone for wishing me well on this day. today was a very good day. except, it made me realize how much i have gained and how much i have lost in the past year. it kinda sucks when you come to realizations with things. look at this....turning 23 gets you all sappy and shit. fuck.

anyways, here are some things that i did:

friday

threw a mini party at my place. hung out with good friends.

saturday

went out a bought some new clothes.

my friends threw me a birthday party. which was super nice. i would post flicks, but for some reason, each flick was incriminating. plus, her kitchen is crazzzzzy incriminating. cant do that!

so anyways, i got fucked up. soooo fucked up that i couldnt even talk. i just sat there and enjoyed all my friends with me. what was nice was that people actually gave me presents. i got all prettied up in a dark green dress that i racked and fishnet stockings with knee high boots. best believe devilush and the hostess of the party got pretty for that night. and people brought wine and chocolate. so nice.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00261999f00000006.jpg'>

has anyone tasted courvoissier before?? well, my friend bought it for me because of "the ladies man". and plus, they said that i should become a rap star and the first step is to have courvoissier (you know? "pass the courvoisser...."). we all tried it for the first time tonight. ycuky yuck yuck. i do not like it. it kept me warm on the cab ride home though. nice to have in the house.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00261999f00000007.jpg'>

hahaha i wanna show you how fucked up fist2cuffs was. every picture his eyes were closed. funny funny. i wish all of you guys were there!

sunday 17th

woke up about 2

get this.....i was watching tv one night earlier this week. fist2cuffs was trying to find out which restaurant he wants to take me to. i saw a sizzler commercial and it made me all like whoa. so we went to sizzler today. mind you that we live in the city and they dont have one in the city. we trekked all the way out to the suburbs to get some sizzler. the best.

monday

i took the day off so we are planning to go to the aquarium and the academy of sciences to see the bones collection. yay!

**thank you all so much. i wish you were all here to witness it.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy b day devilush!! i got you a two piece g string. give me your address and ill send it to you...

(steve austin, you are "kissmyass" yeah? hit me off with some flix!)

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by post.

Hey I wanna see pictures!! I'll show you mine if.....

er...you know!

you looked so cute on your birthday...

hey devilush , i owe you a good birthday thread addition , so yeah ill hook that shit up today if i can.

also i got drunk friday and saturday to help you celebrate!

Originally posted by jah

(steve austin, you are "kissmyass" yeah? hit me off with some flix!)

nope. fist2cuffs could probably help you out with the id on kissmyass.

Devilush....

Sounds like you had a great time. As promised I raised my glass high and wished you a Happy Birthday on Saturday night. Drank more than I intended and made the long one block walk home from the party. As big as 12 oz is...I kinda laugh about knowing someone on here that lives a mere block away. Wish I coulda been there myself.

wow! you people are unbelieveable! thank you so so much.

monday, i am celebrating my post birthday. not a damn thing to do today and it feels nice.

post!! i'll send ya some flicks of my birthday.

mr abc.....uh. dammit. i'd rather have you and your wife there more than a present.

haha jah, steve austin isnt kissmyass silly!! kissmyass is fist2cuffs. steve austin is one of the stonecutters. but jah, that two piece better have lace on it!! ;) exclusive flicks for jah.

steve!! thanks so much for raising a glass for me. please belive i poured out some liquor for the homies.

aw mikro...<<hug>>

Archived