my crew got shot up

merce

Originally posted by merce

sum little pussy arse motherfuckers found where we hang an kame an shot my crew up while they stoned i gonna find up an fuk there arses up ppl hit me up bout crew members an friends who been shot make dis summin we all gotta remember not 2 do unless they fuckin ya bitch then u can shoot em or if dey shoot at u

peace out merce

Let me see if I've got this.....you and the homeboys shot up heroin with some little kids and then proceeded to have anal sex with them??

Man you really were high........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some little pussy ass motherfuckers found where we hang and came and shot my crew up while they were stoned. i'm going to find them and fuck their asses up. people hit me up about crew members and friends who have been shot make this something we all gotta remember not to do unless they are fuckin your bitch; then you can shoot them or if they shoot at you.

peace out merce

**edited for miscommunication: by devilush**

i'd hate to do this to ya but i had to edit your post. the way it was so unintelligently put was pissing me off. it still doesnt really make any sense but i tried my best. there shouldnt be any miscommunication now.

by the way, fuck a gun. guns are for fucking pussies; be a real man. wanna fight? fight with your fists. but then again, if the opponent has the gun, you're fucked.

sneak shut the fuck up (ooooo sneak. he told you. go beat him up!) you dont know what its like where i live. before you start chatting shit get the facts straight. "gangsta image": i am not trying to be any gangsta i dont want a life like that. but what do you want me to do? walk around streets waiting for some fucked up smackhead to jump out and jack me because they have a gat of there dealer dont fink so (i think what fink is his way of saying "think". but that little gliche there is completely confusing. hence the red color to emphasize it) that is why we all have them so shut the fuck up with anything concerning water pistols. i was shooting your mom with one of them to wash her because her pussy stunk that much.

**edited more for miscommunication by: devilush**

no offense again. but i am bored, and this is considered fun for now.

see, i edit people's work at school. and i edit high school reports and resumes.

what are you talking about brussels? and yeah we haveguns over here. it isnt all stuck up people. yeah, they may be illegal but they are easy enough to get. most of you peoplefink (here is that word "fink" again. so we shall put it into context and assume that he is saying "think.") it's all about the queen. fuck the queen, she a prick

**edited for miscommunication by: devilush**

no offense again. but hey, people have to understand what you are saying.

When I was in highschool there was this TJ gangster we clowned and called chola, he had got shot in the nuts and lost one, we would punk him and clown his ass(he was from east la 13 and my school was all vne) but then one day he showed us his one ball, it was sick. Its fucked up cuz his own gang ended up smoking him. I bet pistol is the only head who has a clue about what I said.

sneak shut the fuck up you dont no what its like where i live before you start chatting shite get the facts "gangsta image" i aint trying to be no gangsta i dont want a life like dat but wat u want me 2 do walk round streets waitin for sum fucked up smackhead 2 jump out an jack me cos they got hold of a gat of there dealer dont fink so das why we all have em so shut the fuck up an concerning water pistols i was shooting ya mom wid 1 of dem 2 wash her cos her pussy stunk that much

i face these sort of problems in suburban australia all the time.... i can sympathise

Guest catwash

wat u chattin bout brussels an yea we hav guns over here it aint all stuck up ppl yea dey may b illegal but dey ez euff 2 get most u ppl fink its all bout queen an t fuck the queen she a prick

lol, are you sure you're English??

Originally posted by sneak

look you fool, i was (originally) taking the piss. but if you live in brussels then i find it extremely hard to believe that the extremely boring people of belgium (no offence to any interesting belgians) would bother shooting at you.

where did you get brussells from?

he's from england yeah...not belgium

Originally posted by rip

way to be the grammar police devilush. that should be a new member status.

devilush

grammar police.

thats what it would look like. that would be sick as hell.

**edited because it's a simple mistake people make by: devilush**

hahahah that waould be so dope!!! i would come in the threads just to correct people's mistakes. especially the rookies who come into a graf forum to talk hard. i would love to do that!!

please, pretty please make devilush the "grammar police". ohhhh and i can issue time outs for people who just keep making mistakes over and over again. :idea: :king:

Archived