Christina Aguillera's new video.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Weapon X

Never thought I would start a thread about this. Maybe I'll start a MLB Playoff thread to make up for it.

Did any of you see the new video? I saw a clip, and it's suppossed to be extremely provocative. I'm not sure if MTV will censor it, or even show it, but I know that muchmusic will show it accompanied by a warning of parental advisory. In the clip, you can see her panties large, and her booty and all that shit. Good stuff, it looked like. I hope Britney or some next young broad one ups it.

it was dope i wathced it on the MTV

i almost had to whack it but my girl was there so werd she stroked my sausage for me.

I hate to sound like some hater or some jealous girl, BUTTTT...

she is soooooo gross. Just down right nasty and where did her accent come from? I saw her on MTV music awards and "poof" she's all gangsta and shit, word, know what I'm sayin', blah blah blah...

She is DIRTY without a doubt.

Guest --zeSto--

So I was watching TV this weekend...

and I saw that an editor had cut the new Christina video with that sext brittany video.

It was just too Hot for TV!

bless MuchMusic!

• 4 years later...
she has a good voice shes pretty . her music sucks . nothing new. and after that moulin rouge shit she turned to some dirty slut. but yeah sex sells yada yada. what the fuck..dirty?? creeative. havent seen the video i probably never will. not too much of a tele watcher. argh matey

i thought she was a slut before that moulin rouge song.

Archived