Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
footsoldier

guilty pleasures

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

you are the reason people hate record collectors...

 

fuck yeah. i hate myself, so... what is wrong with having a spare copy around? the records i buy go out of print so fast i like to have a back up just in case. besides... i only do that shit with records i really like.

 

these are guilty pleasures.

 

shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bug
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Masturbating

 

absolutely nothing wrong with that.

 

well, if you do it way too much, at least take some zinc pills to make up for what your losing to produce the mass amounts of semen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPN's

The Parkers,

One on One, &

The Hughleys

 

That's what I do on Monday nights. Then tune in for the Simpsons, which is a real pleasure, not a 'guilty' pleasure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bug

 

absolutely nothing wrong with that.

 

well, if you do it way too much, at least take some zinc pills to make up for what your losing to produce the mass amounts of semen

 

I don't produce semen. I think it's because I'm a girl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm...

 

kottonmouth kings

hoobastank (well that one song at least, the rest are shit.)

smores pop tarts

being a computer nerd

leopard print anything.

 

bite me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zorak

 

fuck yeah. i hate myself, so... what is wrong with having a spare copy around? the records i buy go out of print so fast i like to have a back up just in case. besides... i only do that shit with records i really like.

 

these are guilty pleasures.

 

shit.

 

if ya take care of yer records, you don't need that "just in case" copy... unless yer worried about water or fire damage, and even then, the second copies really only serve a purpose if the're stored in an entirely different location (i.e. out of the house)

most of my stuff goes out of print quickly too, but i know that if i take care of em it's not an issue, plus i know there's always gonna be someone who has it after it's not being pressed...

i'm not saying this shit like i hate you for it, but yer the reason people say "oh god", and give me that horrible look when i tell em i collect records...

 

yes these are guilty pleasures... and you suck... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak

i got another one

 

staring at girls wen im with my girl :(

 

i do that so often my girl just waits for my comments now...

-saying i cant come in to work when im too hungover or too tired when i need the cash

-breaking bones skating and saying ill stop and be rolling the next week

-12oz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the pleasure zone

 

-checking out girls when I'm with my boyfriend...hmm

-anything with bananas in it or on it

-cutting words and pics out of mags and pasting it on my walls

-country music...80's pop music

-masturbating before i go to bed

-puppies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

 

if ya take care of yer records, you don't need that "just in case" copy... unless yer worried about water or fire damage, and even then, the second copies really only serve a purpose if the're stored in an entirely different location (i.e. out of the house)

most of my stuff goes out of print quickly too, but i know that if i take care of em it's not an issue, plus i know there's always gonna be someone who has it after it's not being pressed...

i'm not saying this shit like i hate you for it, but yer the reason people say "oh god", and give me that horrible look when i tell em i collect records...

 

yes these are guilty pleasures... and you suck... ;)

 

yeah. i get the "oh god" whenever people look at my hoard (sealed vinyl). my only retort is "what can i say... i'm a record dork". i take care of my plates but i'm just obsessive like that. thanks for reminding me i suck.:crazy:

 

i still want to check out those tats of yours. what's the deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont feel "guilty" about the things i do usually. some of the more "fun" things i do that i guess could be "guilty pleasures" are.....

 

-throwing things out of my car at people i see on the street, especially if theyre old, with intent to hurt/injure them.

 

-enjoying injuring people in general.

 

-collecting "morbid" things and taking pictures of roadkill.

 

-not washing my hair for weeks at a time occasionally out of laziness.

 

-wasting lots and lots of food because i can.

 

-living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: the pleasure zone

 

Originally posted by Kettiecat

-checking out girls when I'm with my boyfriend...hmm

-anything with bananas in it or on it

-cutting words and pics out of mags and pasting it on my walls

-country music...80's pop music

-masturbating before i go to bed

-puppies

what da shit????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. that justin timberlake song featuring the clipse

2. 12oz taking up all my bored time

3. dashboard confessionals

 

 

cant think of any others right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest socrates

How is number three a guilty pleasure, I think that it is just pleasurable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Drinkin insane amounts of coffee, then listening to "Chartbreaka" by Panacea at absolutely deafening levels on my headphones. I swear, shit's gonna give me a heart attack one of these days... Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-looking at porn

-listening to sappy music

-watching corny shows

-weed (and some other bad stuff)

-12oz and enjoying it

-britney spears

-80's music

-looking at crime scene pictures

-farting

-warm gooey chocolate cookies

-french fries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

coffee

the internet

porn

making cryptic jokes that people think im a dick head for

wacking off

looking at my new girl

ice cream with milo on it

anything with caramel/custard

beer

 

 

Originally posted by Wrongo Sal

picking my nose

kid 606

smoking cigars

suicide girls

bazooka bubble gum comics

pillow fights

blowing bubbles in chocolate milk

 

 

oh man that suicide girls site is so good. im not emo or punk or what ever, but damn those girls are my kinda ladies. damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-gilmour girls

- boston public

-eating nutella straight outta the jar

-expensive wine

-chicken wings

- 80's movies

- 12oz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

I'll add electroclash to my list.

 

It's fun to see the sceensters dance like moody robots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-any music by Bob Dylan

-Guiness

-bicycles (anything related)

-thumbing my nose at people on shitty bikes

-choking the chicken

-oogling my boss's daughter (23 and oh-so-fine)

-Trading Spaces (I don't even have a good explanation for this)

-Junkyard Wars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saying nigger......."fuck trees stop being a nigger" and just being racist in a funny mannor

 

hitting on chicks i wouldn't stick with your dick just cause I can.

 

girls with ghetto botties not to fat but like just right...fuck i even look if it's to big.I look at girls ugly fat WHAT EVER IT IS I'D PROLLY STICK IT.

 

hitting back to back cars with streaks peices what ever! it's fun to stand back and see your name 50 times on a line 100

 

singing really bad rap songs HOLLA HOLLA IF YOU MAKIN DOLLAZZZZZ

 

ditching my girl to roll with the boys to rock.......i like it seriously it's funny

 

MILFS love em!

 

 

thinking about eating a steak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...