white people

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shit is pathetic. Stop pushing your problems on other people. Go out it do it for yourself. You can be white,black, hispanic and make it in the world. Unfortuantly a majority of the population in the ghettos are black, hispanic, and even white of European descent, but if you can pull yourself out of that shit, you are more powerful then any other.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

This shit is pathetic. Stop pushing your problems on other people. Go out it do it for yourself. You can be white,black, hispanic and make it in the world. Unfortuantly a majority of the population in the ghettos are black, hispanic, and even white of European descent, but if you can pull yourself out of that shit, you are more powerful then any other.

Yea I agree with you on that...

Originally posted by FourOneTwo

i have more black friends than white friends.

wow....you have actually just made yourself look "accepting" and "cool" and "understanding to the struggle.

This websites for you pal -------> http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

It's funny to me, like when someone says," I don't have a problem with gay people, I have lots of gay friends." Like that is the only thing that defines a person is the color of their skin or their sexuality.

im really friggen bored.

orig. by that ethreadzny guy dude oner.

however....my point, is that it is "white society" that is the problem more than the people.

face facts home penguin skillet oner kung fu ninja blaster....

our goverment is so ridiculousy racist in the way it runs this country, and theres regrettebly millions who either have no problem supporting a goverment that is all out mostly bad bad bad men and a few evil witch hos...or they to stupid to know better....

meanwhile, back in the realworld.

people starve suffer and die.

my parents who are "white" (i fuckin hate that catogorizational)

both came from poverty and pulled them self out that shit....

regrettebly many more are not lucky enough or able to and they and their future generations continue to suffer poverty and ill effects of society from a racist uneffective goverment.

shudow..blang

bump for the last post, but I also agree this post is whack. There are some 14 year olds chillin' at home loving how they just made a joke out of a worthwhile, listen to descent opionions thread. Fuck it, all I have to deal with are assholes in MY city. Fortunatelly enough for me, our graf crew is known to fuck shit up towards anyone or crew that stands in our way. So, we really don't need to make a point. Too bad, people get overwhelmed by manpower over opinions and thoughts. But, fuck it. That's the way it goes here, even though I'd wish it be different.

Re: im really friggen bored.

Originally posted by ********

orig. by that ethreadzny guy dude oner.

however....my point, is that it is "white society" that is the problem more than the people.

face facts home penguin skillet oner kung fu ninja blaster....

our goverment is so ridiculousy racist in the way it runs this country, and theres regrettebly millions who either have no problem supporting a goverment that is all out mostly bad bad bad men and a few evil witch hos...or they to stupid to know better....

meanwhile, back in the realworld.

people starve suffer and die.

my parents who are "white" (i fuckin hate that catogorizational)

both came from poverty and pulled them self out that shit....

regrettebly many more are not lucky enough or able to and they and their future generations continue to suffer poverty and ill effects of society from a racist uneffective goverment.

shudow..blang

This is one of the very few intelligent responses to this. but these bad bad bad men are mad up of a handful of men that do not represent all of the" white population", yes maybe it is the laws of our country, originally made by "wealthy white men" that have to be changed. but I feel if a particualr person reflects on how much the government is restrain them from sucess, they will not suceed. Unfortuantly, and fortuantly at the same time, my family came from a long line of hard working immigrants, that struggled to get where we are today. And I now if i am going to do anything with my life, I need to work my ass off also, and not constantly worry about "the wealthy white"

Archived