white people

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest professor poopatronic

like i said, sorry for posting this stupid crap. it was like a year ago. i would delete it but i guess i'm not allowed to. by the way i'm as white as they come.

• 5 months later...

Story Time

One time I got kicked out of my boys aunts house cause I was white. Their some old fashioned ass black folk and didn't take to kindly to me sitting at their dinner table waiting for my boys cousin. It's all love tho and I never thought twice about shit like that. I'd think your weak if you let little things like that affect you.

Same kid, at a different cousins house, who lived next door to some jamaicians we used to just smoke weed with, It was kinda crazy being the only white dude around but we had fun with it, other then the occasional smart ass response an white joke here an there, it was cool. I found most people really don't give a fuck, first time I went over there I didn't know how well recieved I would be but they honestly couldn't care less as long as I was the same. Which I was, never had a problem with them, they never had a problem with me.

Another time I was visiting my cousin in the black section of this city, and I was hungry so I stopped in Popeyes to get something to eat. Anyways, the only white dude in sight and I'm just lookin at the menu to see what I want, gettin the eye from half the place but it didn't bother me. Anyways, this old lady who just got out of Church or something comes walkin by and tripped on a fold in the mats they had before the register and almost busted her ass so I caught her before she hit the ground and hurt something or whatever, anyways I lift her back onto her feet, an she starts screaming "OHHHH PRAISE THE LAWD!@#$ THANK YOU, THANK YOU OHHHH LAWDY LAWDY!@#" :lol: I was standing there like "ohhh man..." and everyone in that place was just lookin at me an the ruckus this lady was causing. Then I got my chicken.

Originally posted by detroit red

what about mixed people..where do we fit in to this??? damn mixed people..all ways fuckin shit up.

heh

my cousin, the one from the last story above ^ is half black half white and does tv shows and shit, anyways he got on Oz and they just stuck him in a Puerto Rican gang.

Jesus wasnt white, dont believe the hype. Neither was moses or most religious icons. One reason I hate white people. Ill be honest, I really am prejudiced against white America, seriously. I know its narrow minded, but deep down I dislike whites. Now let me xplain before all the wiggers and fools start yelping. On a personal level, I have no problems with any caucasian, black, asian, etc I meet, If youre cool with me its all good from my end. So please dont take personal offense because, I dont hate on a whitey because of who they are. I seriously hate white america, western society disgusts me very much and I hate European and American culture in general. I find that most white people Ive met are arrogant, short sightted and narcissistic. I hate what western(white) culture has done to the world in general. So i do have the predisposition to be negatively biased towards whites, but I never behave mean to whites before I know them, thats just wrong. Im too lazy to thoroughly explain it all, so in conclusion I hate white civilization/culture but not whites on an individual level(unless youre a prick). I dont agree with my prejudice and know its wrong, but everytime I try to change my feelings and beliefs, some fucken moron treats me like shit because im brown and i go back to square one. I dont want my son to share these beliefs as well. Ill expain why a little. After seeing the richness and luxury many whites undeservingly are raised in and then looking at the shit everone else lives in I get mad. Sometimes i have to go from east or south LA to westwood or encino and I am disgusted. If you dont understand my point then fuck you, read up on history and think a little outside of the 2 feet in front of your face. And furthermore, nonwhites being racist towards whites ISNT THE SAME AS WHITE RACISM. America is a country that was built on racism(take a real college history course) from slavery building our economy to indian genocide for land, this country was built by racism, and although most deny it or dont like to think of it, IT STILL PREVAILS. Most institutions in America still discriminate some way or another. So whites will never understand the feeling being a nonwhite in America gives a person. Let me give yall an easy current example of how racism is still alive and strong in the US: Eminem. Look how much albums and shit he sells, all because hes white, he even talks about it. Theres dozens of black rappers with as much skills as him, yet they arent as big as him. America loves him because he is any other rapper BUT IN WHITE PACKAGING. Same with elvis or the beatles, they sang black music and blew up. Bring on the Bitching devils!!

PS I feel more brother hood to poor white trash than any rich ass sellout mexican as well.

i am white...i guess. im irish southern italian. but i got some english in me to. my bloodlines originate from the mayflower, apparently homeboy got drunk and fell off the boat but got rescued...crazy huh. and then my other side came over in the early 1900s to work in sweatshops on the east coast.

then theirs me. i grew up overseas where americans and christians and anyother religion were a minority with uneqaul rights.

however, it was chill. safe. freindly. all that shit right.

then i move to "america" the land of the free or someshit right. after living in an international innercity for my entire life and the only other time i spent in the US was in the innercity.

well the country to.

anyway.

i was truly shocked at the segregation and outright blatant racist conditions that exist in the united states.

furthermore, what i have seen in the last 12 years is ridiculous.

fuck white america.

passive bitch whipped ho's that dont give two fucks about no one.

thats right.

i think white society is racist, unneffective, greeddriven and is borderline criminal in letting people live in segregated poverty.

I completely agree with Esais' veiw point and hope this illustrates it further.

Sorry, Ill have to bump this for my own entertainment. See how many eminems get all heated up by their white guilt. Its so funny to hear white kids talking about ow fucked up it is that the local black, mexicans, asian kids punk them cuz their white. Boo fucken Hoo. This is usually because these minorities have had a much more fucked up/harder life than you and are a lot tougher and more angry so they take it out on the easiest target, the opie next door or in their 1st period. Im sure a lot of spoiled minority kids dickride the color of their skin to relieve the guilt of being rich as well, but if youre in the same social circle as them then youre a bitch as well. I remember going to UCLA andseeing these rich ass kids trying to be "brown", you can spot them a mile away and theyre easy prey after a few beers.

Originally posted by Esai

Sorry, Ill have to bump this for my own entertainment. See how many eminems get all heated up by their white guilt. Its so funny to hear white kids talking about ow fucked up it is that the local black, mexicans, asian kids punk them cuz their white. Boo fucken Hoo. This is usually because these minorities have had a much more fucked up/harder life than you and are a lot tougher and more angry so they take it out on the easiest target, the opie next door or in their 1st period. Im sure a lot of spoiled minority kids dickride the color of their skin to relieve the guilt of being rich as well, but if youre in the same social circle as them then youre a bitch as well. I remember going to UCLA andseeing these rich ass kids trying to be "brown", you can spot them a mile away and theyre easy prey after a few beers.

You serious? :lol:

my cousin, the one from the last story above ^ is half black half white and does tv shows and shit, anyways he got on Oz and they just stuck him in a Puerto Rican gang.

hahahahhaa...yeah man..people are allways askin me if i puerto rican...

ahahaha but hey..if that gets me in more puerto rican panties...thats coo with me....

white guys are all," howdy! wanna buy some stock?"

black guys are all,"gimme your money!"

mexicans are all,"odalay! You got some weed holmes?"

chinese are all,"neeega prrrease"

and finally I'm all ,"this thread is a waste of my time"

and your all ,"yeah but you read it, hahahahahahahahahahah"

Originally posted by im a big toy oner

...i dont see why you hate those kids who use ebonix who are white everytime i see of them rolling up in there dads benz bumpin some cash money bullshit i cant help but laugh and smile... they just look so foolish and they think they are thugs heheheh its fuckin awesome...

...i'm the only white person on my block. Forgot to mention the black kids rollin' up listenin' to cash money and renting out a benz for a month. BOTH races like that makes me laugh, I'd put them in the same catagory. Be proud who the fuck you are. My WHITE family weren't owning slaves...they were being burned in ovens around that time. And being proud of who you are doesn't mean a black can't listen to country, or a country kid can't listen to rap. I know all of these people who do shit like that. This racism shit will eventually collapse due to the colliding of cultures corporate america throws at us. Then, people will like each other for who they are. I grew up in a 96% "black" city. I'm white. I don't enjoy "white" suburb people. But some of them. But, I also don't enjoy "black" city people. But some of them. Once you experience 22+ years in an opposite race community, you realize racism really doesn't exsist, unless you let it.....

It's all you your heads people.

Archived