white people

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This is one of the very few intelligent responses to this. but these bad bad bad men are mad up of a handful of men that do not represent all of the" white population",

*which is why my point was directed at white society, not white people, however, wealthy white culture is ridiculous, absurd, and extremely sheltered in my opinion.

yes maybe it is the laws of our country, originally made by "wealthy white men" that have to be changed. but I feel if a particualr person reflects on how much the government is restrain them from sucess, they will not suceed.

*go tell that to people living in south central and east oakland where if you look at the history of the areas you will notice that the goverment-coincidentaly mostly white-had a heavy hand in removing jobs, preventing industry from staying and then theres the whole cia cocaine deal....tell me how many deaths are on the hands of the goverment cause the cia introduced crack to support their little dick war in some other country....needless to say...the penitentiarys here are a for profit industry and it just so happens that 75% of the population is non white.

Unfortuantly, and fortuantly at the same time, my family came from a long line of hard working immigrants, that struggled to get where we are today. And I now if i am going to do anything with my life, I need to work my ass off also, and not constantly worry about "the wealthy white"

*same dealy here home slice skillet ninja kung fu blaster oner....

however, if would be one of the to stupid to notice white people if i did not have the opinions i have. and to top that, i plan to make money on educating people via media on the corruption and uneffectivness of the evil white devils that run this country.

damn......who got blunt?

look dick breath, go brush the asshairs out your mouth, and then get real.

if you belive that the cia had nothing to do with the crack explosion in the 80s when so much shady shit was going on then your misleading yourself.

laws on the books still punish people for crack like 15times harder than they do for regular coke. why? i dont know. what i do know is people in poverty tend to use crack more and richer faggots do coke. go figure.

and on top of that...the only reason marijuana was made illegal is becuase it was a huge cash crop for black farmers.

and besides that.........

if you were of african decent and your familys roots originated in slavery, would you feel adequate restitution has been made for the centurys of slavery and discrimination and human rights abuses that continue to this day?

anyway.....

Nah, that shit about crack is true, just downplayed by the media and government. Seriously, check out the sources, its pretty interesting. It pretty well documented in a book, I think its called dark alliance or something like that. When I first read it I thought it might be a little too conspiracied the fuck out to be real, but after reading it and talking to some vete's, and then thinking about certain facts that coincide with common street knowledge of the trade's history, it has to be the truth. Some of it actually played a part in the seperation of Sur/norte because of the drug trade. It also correctly pinpoints spots where rock started popping up in LA, and court documentation of depositions,etc. provide a lot of the info the theory is based on.

Its trippy how all these little crackers(or wannabe crackers) think "I'm not racist, and I got 2 black friends who arent poor" justifies that racism isn alive in all of americas institutions. This is one thing that aint funny, people are fucked because of this system. I personally pulled my ass out of poverty, and live a decent life, but I still recognize how bad things are rather than going blind. It is wrong to blame the govt on all your ills, buts its a lot worse to walk around thinking nothing is wrong as well, its called "cognitive dissonance".

Originally posted by ********

look dick breath, go brush the asshairs out your mouth, and then get real.

if you belive that the cia had nothing to do with the crack explosion in the 80s when so much shady shit was going on then your misleading yourself.

laws on the books still punish people for crack like 15times harder than they do for regular coke. why? i dont know. what i do know is people in poverty tend to use crack more and richer faggots do coke. go figure.

and on top of that...the only reason marijuana was made illegal is becuase it was a huge cash crop for black farmers.

and besides that.........

if you were of african decent and your familys roots originated in slavery, would you feel adequate restitution has been made for the centurys of slavery and discrimination and human rights abuses that continue to this day?

anyway.....

I couldnt agree more. Oh but while every ones talking about persecution lets not forget the jews alright (and really, you dont see them blaming there problems/ short comings on other races etc.)

IF IT AINT WHITE IT AINT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only people i hate are inbred rednecks with mullets and missing teeth girlfriends hahahah....stay white........:crazy: ;)

thats cool you agree, but the deal is a bit different. the jews were massacared by their own country men, not foriegn kidnappers that stole them for profit. the prosecution of jews was much shorter, allthough more lethal in the time it went on, than the kidnapping and selling of people as slaves..the effects still weigh in a hefty death toll if you ask me..

and further more, they were given israel and are imprisoning the native people in concentration camp like conditions.

do you not see the connection to the intifada in the gaza strip and the revolt in the polish concentration camp sobibojre?

also, im not blaming the shortcomings of anyone on anything. what im saying is that in my opinion the negative aspects of society, drug related crime, poverty and killings is more the goverments fault than the people afflicted by it and involved in it.

the goverment has the power and resources to do somthing about it, far more so than the people afflicted with the problems in society. it is the goverments responsibility to resolve the problems with the people. but in the case of the ghettos and poverty stricken regions, the mostly white goverment does very little to help and prison sentences for nonviolent crimes subject people to violent living conditions and further damage them as people.

Originally posted by High Priest

I couldnt agree more. Oh but while every ones talking about persecution lets not forget the jews alright (and really, you dont see them blaming there problems/ short comings on other races etc.)

Originally posted by fannypack

THE OTHERS I DONT LIKE ARE RICH BOYS WHOSE PARENTS BUY THEM EVERTHING THEY WANT!!

_______________________________________-

your just mad becouse you cant buy cool stuff.

hoohahahahoohoohahahaha...

• 1 year later...

Archived