Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
•nakone•

so i lost my virginity 2night

Recommended Posts

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

excuse me miss...

 

 

I seem to have lost my virginity..

 

 

Can i have yours??:cool:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.....thats great!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CHEWBAKALLAH

nak my son always remember the condom and ky, always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest socrates

KY is for when you make her feel like really screaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn

 

I use to party with the gangster cousin of mine, and when i turned 15 i got laid by one of his friends i was kinda drunk.....Later I saw that bitch in school...hahahahahahahaha but i guess she forgott........

fuck her she wasnt that good anyways, i stop to party with my cousin cause too many fights and shit...................

he got shot, so my dad doesnt want me to hangaround with him................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jesus,

 

nak is the biggest loser and hes 15. and hes no longer a virgin.

 

im 19 and still a virgin. maybe im the actual loser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Damn

 

Originally posted by ass hairball

I use to party with the gangster cousin of mine, and when i turned 15 i got laid by one of his friends i was kinda drunk.....Later I saw that bitch in school...hahahahahahahaha but i guess she forgott........

fuck her she wasnt that good anyways, i stop to party with my cousin cause too many fights and shit...................

he got shot, so my dad doesnt want me to hangaround with him................

 

that basically had nothin to do with nothin youngbuck...

 

keep that kinda shit to yourself, no one really cares an besides, give it some time and youll learn when to talk about shit and when not too, itll save you a whole lot of trouble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by mapo wc

im 19 and still a virgin. maybe im the actual loser?

or just really ugly ?

 

 

.

.

the 3 major roadblocks to losing one's virginity....

1.) You're really fat

2.) Horrible acne

3.) You're a horny asshole

 

1 or 2 wont stop totally stop you from getting laid,

but combine 1 or 2 with #3 and you're getting nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Damn

 

Originally posted by iCEBERG

 

that basically had nothin to do with nothin youngbuck...

 

keep that kinda shit to yourself, no one really cares an besides, give it some time and youll learn when to talk about shit and when not too, itll save you a whole lot of trouble

 

WOrd!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

marrisa was over here last night giving some fucking vaccum type head dog, that girl can work lipssssss

 

way to go nakster!

 

POPCORN PLAYERS / MEDIUM PIMPIN COLLECTIVE

 

"gettin' play every once in awhile, nigga. peep game!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

next time you see her, take pics. how come nobody said that?

 

oh and..."you know your addicted to 12oz when" ......you have to tell everyone about the big news in your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fox mulder, the 2 chiks in the dugout @ the highschool happened in my city too... bayside high school, same exact story is yours, it made the news too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by --zeSto--

or just really ugly ?

 

 

.

.

the 3 major roadblocks to losing one's virginity....

1.) You're really fat

2.) Horrible acne

3.) You're a horny asshole

 

1 or 2 wont stop totally stop you from getting laid,

but combine 1 or 2 with #3 and you're getting nothing!

 

OR maybe you fucking respect yourself

 

If I knew what I do now..I would have saved myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

^ easy now...

 

my 3 points are for people who are trying to loose the virginity,

but cant because they are fat, pimply, jerks!

 

If you make the decision to abstain, then those things wont effect you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

excuse me miss...

 

 

I seem to have lost my virginity..

 

 

Can i have yours??:cool:

 

You sly bastard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

fox mulder, the 2 chiks in the dugout @ the highschool happened in my city too... bayside high school, same exact story is yours, it made the news too!

 

yeah its the same high school. who are you and where did you find this site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...