so i lost my virginity 2night

•nakone•

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by •nakone•

yep i did... i lost it in a dug out in some park... was really hot out tho:king:

where have you lost your virginity?:D

nigga i clinbed into the bitches window then took it like it was mine cause it

oh NM

thats when i took a girls

i lost it to some fat whore who conned me into stickin her

ahahaha

little did she know that warm apple pie would make me bust in less than 1 minute

ahahahahahahah

she didnt get hers ahhahhaahahahahha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: so i lost my virginity 2night

Originally posted by angry xbox

nigga i clinbed into the bitches window then took it like it was mine cause it

oh NM

thats when i took a girls

i lost it to some fat whore who conned me into stickin her

ahahaha

little did she know that warm apple pie would make me bust in less than 1 minute

ahahahahahahah

she didnt get hers ahhahhaahahahahha

hahahaa fuck that whore

Guest duffman

When I lost my virginity it was to this girl that I only had met for about an hour... She was a horney little thing with huge tits... my buddy was fuckin her friend on the bed and me and this girl were on the floor.. it was funny because I had no idea what to do and I was really nervous because I dident want her to know that Im a virgin, so she pretty much raped me.. so anyways she gets on top and shes riding me for about 2 minutes and then bam I bust my nut. But at the same time as I bust my nut my freind stoped fuckin the girl on the bed because they were changing positions. Since this whore dident realize I had just busted my nut I blamed me stoping on my friend and his girl stoping... For some reason everyone was confused for a moment why everyone stoped, so it gave me time to think out a plan. When my friend and his bitch started going at it agian this girl looks at me and says are you ready. I said I was into it but the stopage made me limp and that I need head to get it up agian.. Well let me tell you that bitch sucked for a good half hour before I got hard agian. She was getting pissed. but when I was hard agian I fucked that girl for about a hour and a half straight .. she told me after it was worth the wait... I was so proud of myself....

MY VIRGINITY STORY

uhh yea so i sat on 24th and mission with a brick, when i saw this fat mamasita walk by, so i follow her and i hit her over the head with the brick, i try to rape her but realize shes a man so im like fuck this and ran away, so i geuss i didnt get any

Originally posted by REGULATOR

MY VIRGINITY STORY

uhh yea so i sat on 24th and mission with a brick, when i saw this fat mamasita walk by, so i follow her and i hit her over the head with the brick, i try to rape her but realize shes a man so im like fuck this and ran away, so i geuss i didnt get any

lol, i had a similar experience with your father

Archived