DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Irreverent (pre-Black Witchery)

The Goatsified songs weren't too bad, not my cup of tea though. Some really good riffs but the keys and vocals kill it for me. Started to sound like Korn, Cradle of Filth, and Nevermore smashed together.

yea i went back and listened to the studio stuff and it was less polished and raw sounding..not too sure what happened in the few months time from there and the finished product i was really hoping it was going to be like vomit a.d , still support these guys though

been out of the loop in this thread..any new albums to check out?

I've really been into the Aussie death metal bands(Stargazer, Portal, Aethyrvorous, etc...) lately. Along with Antediluvian and Mitochondrion they've basically renewed my interest in death metal.

Mitochondrion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_22ay3uQg

Grindcore doesn't really interest me that often but I can plug a friend's band that's pretty badass.

Mind As Prison

I've posted a shit ton of black metal in this thread so no need to really reiterate my opinions on those releases.

If you like power metal, the new Blind Guardian is actually awesome.

Some of my fravorites from Twenty-Eleven:

9262ea1c68ac.jpg

Abysmal-Leveling_500.jpg

autopsy-macabre_eternal.jpg

yob-atma-cover.jpg

Tombs-Path-Of-Totality.jpg

(Kinda biased on this one, Mikey Hill's teh homie)

animals-as-leaders-weightless-20110915095102.jpeg Animals as Leaders - Weightless

CARNIVAL-IS-FOREVER.jpg (Hate away)

EndTimeRGB.jpg

Pathology-Awaken-To-The-Suffering.jpg

Don't sleep on these fuckers

forward-into-regression-maruta.jpg?1302441135 (Maruta - Forward into Regression)

154214_171877422843237_125888680775445_400216_7994027_n.jpg

corrupted-garten-der-unbewusstheit-LST091162.jpg

And 2012, should be a great year.. New Wormed full-length, as well as this one (finally):

1304986494_x_f15f1a05.jpg

I need this. I dont want to subscribe. I hope I can just order this issue and receive it. I have a feeling they are gunna be cocksuckers and expect subscription to get it.

Friend of mine got one for free with an order from Relapse. Pretty sure it was relapse, not positive though. Point being they're out there besides with the magazine.

Zoes you forgot this one in your post

Gorgasm+-+Orgy+Of+Murder+%25282011%2529.jpeg

Also I enjoy that new Vader album.

I watched them come through my city a little over a year ago and Vogg was playing Geets for them while Decapitated was on hiatus, fucking siiiiick.

Speaking of Vogg, that new Decapitated is awesome. Fuck the haters. Its riffer madness.

Archived