DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

People in real life [/color]don't give a fuck about "scene suicide" that's an idiotic internet phenomenon perpetuated by losers glued to their computer screens. Stormblast is the shit and I can get into at least one song on every one of their albums, but it's like saying that alcest and behexen are in the same category to suggest that this is a generalization. Just a simple fact that chances are if you liked the newest cradle of filth album you're not spinning it alongside Spheres Like Death.

Wait..

*bonus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Vomitory has made the same album over and over but I do like their style, just don't see a reason to listen beyond Blood Rapture.

Frightmare

Splatterhouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kArrNW5nNH4

Saligia

Ondskapt (I think I may have liked the previous album better but whatever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUSC4dIwS1Y&feature=related

^My man.. neither do these guy's

and frankly it don't mean dick either way, seriously where do you want to put Animals as Leaders? The prog metal poly-rhythm 10 string ONLY* superthread?

Save face, or fuck off.

Are you saying Oak doesn't belong or the bands I suggested he listen to? Oak definitely has a solid death metal vibe but yea they're a doom band I guess. The bands I suggested weren't supposed to belong, they were based on his post. Animals as Leaders and the other band he posted have nothing to do with any of the genres listed. I wasn't even being a dick about it, I offered him bands to listen to, kinda like contributing. I'd probably put them in the instrumental thread if I really had to though, since there is one. But yea, it was definitely worth calling me out on stating the obvious and offering bands that the guy might like anyway. Maybe if I was an ass about it but really?

I just like to contribute to the thread, hence my offering bands to him even though what he posted didn't fit.

Incantation

Ibex Throne

Squash Bowels

this is the 12oz metal thread--all inclusive. there aren't enough people in here listening to metal to have different threads for power, prog, melodic death, etc... all metal stuff goes here.

and agreed on your recommends cauldron, i like most of those bands.

this is the 12oz metal thread--all inclusive. there aren't enough people in here listening to metal to have different threads for power, prog, melodic death, etc... all metal stuff goes here.

and agreed on your recommends cauldron, i like most of those bands.

Didn't used to be. I only started posting in this thread because I noticed it died down. It's all good though, I enjoy most varieties of metal so whatever.

Mayhem and Inquisition and Dark Funeral are playing here soon.

I'm going to Inquisition. I am still ona Crust binge but I been listening to Dead Congregation

and the incredible Disma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgPoouQwmSI&feature=related

This band has talent and experience and fucking rips. God damn those D beats work.

And cuz I been listening to too much Hellkrusher here you are phaggus

Fuck you pal

For some imagery!

Dead-Congregation-_2D00_-Graves-of-the-Archangels.jpg

disma-towards-the-megalith-20110709143600.jpg

Hellkrusher.jpg

Archived