DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

buy windows vista cheap

111.gif

click-here-to-buy-now.jpg

where to buy fireworks in ri

buy microsoft front page 2003

cheap windows xp oem

cheap microsoft office home and student 2007

where can i buy a windows 7 product key

buy avid rollamajig

buy office window shutters online

buy windows 7 serial

creative cheap costume ideas

buy office equipment online

can you buy microsoft word by itself

cheap unlimited internet access

best buy corporate offices

buy window blinds

where to buy fireworks in arizona

buy genuine windows xp

buy after effects cs3

buy apple aperture

buy windows vista product key

autodesk inventor cheap

buy visual studio net 2003

buy adobe photoshop cs4 cheap

buy online microsoft office

buy microsoft windows online

buy a copy of windows xp

buy cs2 photoshop

buy adobe elements

buy windows 7 key only

buy microsoft office home and student

buy apple airport

Buy apple airport

Melba toast where to buy

Buy norton 2010

Cheap microsoft windows xp professional

Buy apple garageband

Buy adobe encore

Cheap windows xp oem

Buy windows 7 license online

Buy apple final cut

Buy windows operating system

Buy microsoft word software

Cheap office tables

Buy windows live onecare

Buy and download windows xp

Buy access virus

Buy adobe acrobat 8

Cheap office rent

Best replacement windows to buy

Best buy apple valley

Cheap german airlines

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (Purchase)

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (Purchase)

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (BUY)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the black metal I've been spinning lately:

Dodsengel

This is an older song, their newer stuff is a bit more atmospheric, still good, just different.

Goatmoon

Political views aside, this band puts out some quality material. Newest album is probably the most accessible but they're all great.

Black Dawn

Hell of an album.

Goatpenis (black metal with tendencies leaning towards grind)

Nocturnus (old school death metal)

Slagmaur (experimental black metal but not in the de magie/gnaw their tongues sense)

Aethyrvorous (quality australian death metal akin to portal)

Jig-Ai (don't listen to much grind but i've always liked these guys)

Nokturnal Mortum (more experimental than their past releases, more melodic too I'd say)

No one cares about your opinion of a genre :rolleyes:

I had a split with the knife trade and through the eyes of the dead a few years ago that I kind of liked.

black dahlia murder are better at this though IMO plus they have jason seucof producing them.

Agreed. glad to see Knight playing in a dedicated band. i asked him about the knife trade at a show a while back and he was tripping that i even brought it up. he said they were lazy and not down to get shit done.

he's a talented fuckin' dude. BDM has been very consistent with their releases. they have a solid line up at this point.

Just saw them a few weeks ago with Midnight, epic show.

Also most "mainstream" metal bands suck, it's not a pretentious statement, it's a fact. If you listen to black metal, chances are you don't like dimmu borgir. If you listen to death metal chances are you don't like suicide silence, etc... People who only like things because they're obscure are morons, people who take the time to look for good music in a genre are fans. Scraping the surface is only gonna yield a few good bands every now and then but actually digging will almost always result in more and better bands. It's fucking 2011, nothing is obscure once it's put on the internet. Metal isn't like it was in the 80's, early 90's where print materials spread the word about bands to select groups of people. Anyone can find some norwegian band with a half assed demo and 2 fans these days and call it greatness.

If you listen to black metal, chances are you..... are morons,.

*fixed*

i couldn't resist.

i think its unfortunate that generalities as such can be made, dimmu has their merit, but it would be 'scene suicide' to admit liking anything past deathcultarmageddon.

but its metal, who cares? most metalheads are morons.

*fixed*

i couldn't resist.

i think its unfortunate that generalities as such can be made, dimmu has their merit, but it would be 'scene suicide' to admit liking anything past deathcultarmageddon.

but its metal, who cares? most metalheads are morons.

It literally has nothing to do with that. Dimmu play an entirely different type of music than bands like sargeist or kadotus. Maybe it would be more proper to say that most people who like dimmu don't like those bands. People in real life don't give a fuck about "scene suicide" that's an idiotic internet phenomenon perpetuated by losers glued to their computer screens. Stormblast is the shit and I can get into at least one song on every one of their albums, but it's like saying that alcest and behexen are in the same category to suggest that this is a generalization. Just a simple fact that chances are if you liked the newest cradle of filth album you're not spinning it alongside Spheres Like Death.

Absurd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXv4GzSECs

Behemoth (I really prefer this era before they started the whole death-n-roll kinda shit)

Archived