DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you all heard the terrible new offering from morbid angel

not so excited about them being hyped for next years mdf now

edit- @system

sorry to disappoint but i did not watch those bands,

i was either on the way to the show while they played or was watching another band.

The New Morbid Angel is a steaming hunk of garbage. When I heard the first song, I knew it was bad, but I wasn't furious at them... I've heard portions of the rest of the album now... God damnit. The best I can do is disregard this album altogether. I'll be listening to "Ageless, Still I Am".

Went saw Morbid Angel last weekend. No Pete Sandoval (or Richard Brunelle) but it was fuckin great fun any way. Tim Yeung sat in and did a good job. New material sounded good along side the classics. They mainly stuck to the first 4 albums, which suited me just fine...

Last time I saw them was 19 years ago. Gettingoldoner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCu-q8bPUv0

Not my vid.

ive seen more morbid angel shows than any other band.

justplainold.

I couldn't find an official version of the song on youtube, but this Flesh Parade song is my favorite.

Fat and Gristle(live)

Who knows what I'm talking about?

I don't know what you're talking about, but the intro to that song was pretty cool. Anyone into doom metal around here? I want something as good as this:

(I don't know who made that video, but they're using some of my live photos, kinda funny.)

I grew up laughing at AC song titles & lyrics before chillin' with em at shows n after parties.

He described living life after his coma as "playin' with house money", but this news still came as a shock.

Already miss ya, homie :(

Archived