DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok fair enough, maybe they're cool dudes. im sure they probly are. but in my opinion they are fuckin horrible. way to much noodling and slap bass. and the single worst drum solo i have ever seen in my life. and like, just being kinda gay onstage, like come on guys, everbody come up front, come on, come on. everybody mosh. i dont like it when bands do that shit.people will get into it if they want to, quit begging, ya know? and then like,saying "every body clap your hands and go hey! hey! hey!" to some overly technical metal, fist pumping, corny metal faces. i dunno, they were just not doin it for me, plus it was like, sitting thu them in anticipation of exhumed and macabre

Hollywood definitely check out A Cloud Forest if you like that shit. As well as my favorite black metal album ever recorded Om by Negura Bunget. Very similar vibes.

And oh god does Beherit do awful great haha

Metronome the only reason I laughed is I'm completely unaware that being the case. That Abraxas shit is kinda stale. I mean cool and all but eh doesnt really do anything for me. Made me listen to Santana's Abraxxas which is awesome.

Now for music sampler: Listen to this first

Negura Bunget's Norilor

Then listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Ox0CYN_d0

Same fuckin band all on the same album. I'm not gunna explain why I love it you either will or wont

Revenge Cleansing Siege

A Cloud Forest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksodqq1eX1A

Canada has the goods if you look for it

Oh and uh fuck a Gorguts never liked their shit not that its being talked about.

I just reminded myself how much I like this album right here

Zyklon_-_Disintegrate.jpg

I usually don't like when bands polish their sound come third album but this shit is tight as fuck

Crown Jewel of the album Ways Of The World

Perfectly blended album and YALL SHOULD OWN A COPY SOMEWAY

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized SystemFailure said fuck Gorguts. That's not cool bro. 'Guts are the truth, when their new shit finally does drop its going to be the best release of the year.

I started listening to this the other day

400x400.aspx

so awesome.

my favourite song is the one about gilles de rais.

Gonna double post in the interest of keeping this thread alive.

Some shit I've downloaded lately...

Macabre - Grim Scary Tales (USA)

Purgatory - Necromantaeon (Germany)

Monumental Torment - Element of Chaos (Mother Russia)

Mourn Code - Paradise of the Walking Waste (Mexico)

Abysmal Dawn - Levelling the Plane of Existence (USA)

most of it is bdm. found a blog I liked and have just been scooping shit from 2011 that I haven't heard yet.

I can understand not being into Guts later stuff, like Obscura and From Wisdom to Hate, but Considered Dead is a solid 90's DM album. One of the best. And Erosion of Sanity is awesome too and not too dissonant so its still listenable.

- probably my fave Guts song. So simple yet so awesome. Lyrics are awesome too.

Archived