What is everyones favorite.........

Guest Stapler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ex-girlfriend cooks great food, so probably anything she cooks. Unfortunately she would probably try to kill me if she saw me, so coming over to her place for lunch is out of the question. :D

But I'd have to say that I love leftovers. Anything that's been sitting in the fridge for a couple of days is nice. :dazed:

i don't have a favorite food, but i tell you what i could go for right now, some homestyle japanese breakfast, that would hit the spot.

i have as many favorite foods as there are countries and cities and small villages and talented individuals which make them. . .some of which i haven't even tried yet:D :D :D :D :D :D better get cracking.

• 8 years later...

My favorite meal lately has been a blunt of teh b0mb followed by a Rueben and Sierra Mist Natural, which I swear is some kind of narcotic.

I dunno, I eat a lot of junk food and don't really cook/get cooked for enough to really lay out a legit meal that I love to eat. My dad does make certain incredible Italian dishes though.

Archived