Funniest dis ever.

MeroSeis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dissagree fisrt of all if i have beef with someone and im dissing someones shit then i dont want to be the one to do it with "CLASS" and ther was alot behing what ja did and he is probably the most notorius bomber in history so i doubt he give a fuck about these opinions.

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew:

ahhh man! that Giant diss is great!!!

but that JA diss on Sabers piece is just stupid... I don't care how much beef you got with a writer.... when somebody puts in THAT much work on a piece like Saber did, another writer shouldn't fuck wit that... thats a piece of Graff history.

and Giant dissed a small piece . (compared to Sabers) and did it with madd style and class. JA made Sabers piece look like trash, Giant made KEPT look like trash. I lost some respect for JA by seeing that.

• 4 weeks later...

lol oh shit i didnt realize that the giant thing was a diss.. i thought that was his peice before i read the little boxes. man i feel sorry for saber. me must have been pissed about that shit. yeah i lost some respect for ja, but still when i was in ny i saw their shit i liked it. oh well. not my problem

Originally posted by NEONERZ:

i dissagree fisrt of all if i have beef with someone and im dissing someones shit then i dont want to be the one to do it with "CLASS" and ther was alot behing what ja did and he is probably the most notorius bomber in history so i doubt he give a fuck about these opinions.

Yeah. Not like you could handle a beef with anyone anyways, on any level. Lucky for you you have nice friends who don't get too mad when you blow them off for the next big thing. Integrity's a tough thing to claim with a history of sore knees.

You don't know the first thing about class.

blackdeath. when an oppurtunity knocks do you open the door or do you just sit back and pass you by. dick riding and making new friends are completely different. as for beef, i agree with ne, by any means necessary... and that means if you have to take out the biggest thing ever painted than thats what needs to be done.

the giant thing cracks me up, the ja to saber is harsh but that is the reality of beef.

as for the idiot who said he has never seen mque... use your eyes im sure you could find it in the latest rag on the shelves.

the fuckin ovie diss has me singing... im not a player i just crush alot.

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT MQUE AND JA RUMOR COME FROM? IS IT TRUE? JA HAD IT COMIN TO HIM BUT HE IS STILL ONE OF THE GUYS I LOOK UP TO AS FAR AS BOMBING GOES..THAT GUY HAS GOT SOME SERIOUS BALLS AND IN MY OPINION THERE WILL NEVER BE A BOMBER AS HARD AS HIM..CHECK OUT VIDEO GRAFF#2 WHEN HE TAGS ON THAT TICKET BOOTH WITH THE GUY STANDING INSIDE WATCHING HIM DUMBFOUNDED....CLASSIC..

------------------

ac slater

hmm.. JA dont got big bawlz.. he has no brain .. there is a balance between the 2 .. and crack ruined that balance ... but i still give him props.. and that saber dis is cold .. i dont know nothin about thier beef.. but fuck.. if thats what you gotta do .. the more the piece means to the writer .. the more they gonna feel it when it is dissed.. oh .. and that bee is cold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived