~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Europe

Hahaha...

I hate to see grown men cry, but you know Beckham will break down in tears tomorrow when Ingerland is send back home with a thrashing.

By the way, I heard Ingerland was practicing penalties, got some bad memories from 1990 and 1998??? The danes will take it one way or the other, for sure.

Its all about attitude

Better get your salt and pepper ready for when we make you eat those words Europe my old china

;)

Guest SE4_2002

Europe

Hehe, we`ll see my man..As long as England keep the ball down and pass, I can`t see Denmark winning, not being big headed but there`s not one Dane who would get in the England team. But football is full of surprises and anything can happen..Oh yeah "The Sun" newspaper a tabloid paper over here with tits on page 3 had an interview with loads of Japenese girls who reckon if Denmark win it would be a travesty cos there the ugliest team in the World Cup..haha And surprise surprise thy all love Beckham.. Ohwell bring on Saturday!!!

where gonna make Bacon out of the Danish tomorrow ...!! (I hope)..

damnit....figures something like that would happen to the USA. I just watched the first half, cause i had to work, and the USA had their fucking chances and kicked their asses. They also had two goals basicallly disallowed early on, the first was a foul on donavon also, but the goal was headed clear, nice play. But i gotta give it to the poles to take advantaged of jeff agoos, hes a peice of shit. As for the Korea/Portugal game, wow what a game. I just saw the last 10 minutes, it was amazing. I have a feeling that Korea didnt convert all those chances at the end becuase they werent in a diar situation. But hats of to the portuguese, those were some nice shots, and nice saves in the end. I'm gone for a week, who wants to tape the games for me?

The Portugal game only got going once Korea scored. Until then it was pretty boring. Didn't tape the US game because I thought they'd easily win. Damn. I'd liked to have seen them get beat. My last 4 in my pool were France, Argentina, Portugal and Italy. I think I have like 6 teams in the last 16. Don't think I'm going to win that.....

7 hours and counting. Let the Beckham show begin:D

Oh im watching the denmark Vs. England game at the moment and im fully dissapointed hey, my brother lives in denmark at the moment and it would have been nice to see the underdogs take down a much larger team full of show-ponies *cough* Beckham *cough*.

Its a real shame Australia didn't make it through cause i reckon they would have gone alright but meh who am i to say.

I bought one of those official balls today and they are soo fucking awesome, absolutely brilliant.

They dont call it 'The World Game' for no reason, Fuck Rugby

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/fla/sm/eng.gif'>ENGLAND-DENMARKhttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/fla/sm/den.gif'>

Bad Day for Denmark, they didnt play as they could, still England played fuckin good...

I'm starting to hate those games...the last 30 minutes were simply boring, anyway More power to England....

Lets see what comes next

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Denmark was the first team to play the real England, well played but you can't stand in the way of champions!

Hahaha, dude, be fair..it was Denmarks worst day and Englands best so far...

Of course that doesnt change the fact that England is a hell of a team...but just that Denmark would be a Big thread if not so down..

Anyway, thats football...BRAZIL

Guest sneak
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Bring on Brazil!!!

I just LOVE being ENGLISH

:king:

hahhahahhaha.......who doesnt?

ITS A GREAT TIME FOR:

BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES

or

3 LIONS ON A SHIRT.........ITS COMING HOME, THE WORLD CUPS COMING HOME:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

hahahahahhaha .... brazil is not ALL that!!!

their star player is RONALDO.. a fat chunk who is lazy and doesn't even score nice goals!

and please, RIVALDO? can you say over-rated!

for England its just one more shitty team from south america! Brazil had a super easy pool! But England came out of the "pool of death" - there's no denying that !

and jel kid, USA on top of the football standings? :rolleyes:

be serious :lol:

Archived