~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

Guest imported_Tesseract
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

last time I checked the English have beat the Danes the last 5 or 6 times they've played so it wasn't no fluke :D

Chill Johnny, you got your statistics wrong, but whatever, like I said, England deserved the victory on the day, nothing more, nothing less.

Good luck against Brazil, they got a weak defense and are not unbeatable...

no I didn't get my statistics wrong

I'm going by what the BBC announcer said during the game homeboy

anyways

brazil belgium was a good match... brazilian keeper did outstanding...

nix that, both keepers did a good job - disallowed goal was probably what put belgium down

Guest --zeSto--

OK, don't get carried away you American silly billies. I don't know how the hell you got to the last 8, but you did. Mexico just didn't seem up to it, a shame as I wanted to see them do well, one of my favourite teams of the tournament. The US do not have ANY world class players, most of them, yes, including golden boy Landon Donovan, have gone to Europe and failed miserably. Those that are still there are fringe players for crap teams. Still, they must be doing somethig right to get where they are, but it ends here. I hate to say it, but the Germans are going to kill you....

Brazil are nothing, a shadow of what they were in the past, I wish everyone would stop wetting their pants over them. Man mark Rivaldo and there's the game, everything goes through him. They can dance around like little fairies as much as they want, Danny Mills will simply take their legs off. I hate Brazil, it's a shame Belgium can't finish because they had more chances. I just really hope we embarass them. I'd love to see Roberto Carlos cry like a little bitch....

On to tonights games:D

^^^ hahaha THANK YOU ... gotta love dazzle...

seriously, coming from you american fuckers who have the nerve to call this soccer and that other sport football? i mean really here...

and aside from seeing Roberto Carlos cry... fucking Ronaldo... stupid bitch...

the only player on the brazillian side I have any respect for is ronaldinho, and its only half because his name is fun to say...

Tesseract... I hate to say it ... but score goals with style? Man :) the Belgian defender scored Rivaldo's goal... you know this :)

Guest TEARZ

waa waa

someone's salty because the "no football culture" americans have made the final 8.... whatever dude, the us played well and outplayed mexico, much like the past 5 times that they have played them. while the us didn't dominate possession, they looked great all day going forward.

and fine, the us don't have a large crop of world class players... who gives a shit... dudes have a right to be excited that their team has made it this far- just like senegal, japan, south korea and all of the other teams that have made it through...

diss donovan, i don't care.... he'll be a great player some day. he's 20 years old, i don't see how he could have "failed" at that age. he's much like cole for england, except donovan has played much better than that piece of crap back. and i believe he's scored more goals than your precious owen. i'm guessing you're an english fan, so you must know that reyna, keller, friedel, stewart and o'brien have all more than held their own in europe. o'brien will be outstanding and scored one of the year's best goals for ajax this season. friedel has been one of the best goalkeepers in the tournament.

keep yapping. your team has a date with brazil. so what americans have no football culture... i'm still going to root for the us... and defend some of their players who are of quality. it's better than picking some arbitrary team to root for and dissing the us because their team is "unsophisticated." fuck that, that's crap. "yeah, i'm part german so i'm pulling for germany." bullshit.

Re: waa waa

Originally posted by TEARZ

someone's salty because the "no football culture" americans have made the final 8.... whatever dude, the us played well and outplayed mexico, much like the past 5 times that they have played them. while the us didn't dominate possession, they looked great all day going forward.

I'm not bitter at all. Good for them. Like I said, they must be doing something right. But they did not look good going forward, which was only like twice. And they scored. Mexico completely dominated the game, and out played them. I guess you must not have been watching because then you wouldn't be saying this......

and fine, the us don't have a large crop of world class players... who gives a shit... dudes have a right to be excited that their team has made it this far- just like senegal, japan, south korea and all of the other teams that have made it through...

Again......good for them. Celebrate it. Have fun

diss donovan, i don't care.... he'll be a great player some day. he's 20 years old, i don't see how he could have "failed" at that age. he's much like cole for england, except donovan has played much better than that piece of crap back. and i believe he's scored more goals than your precious owen.

The fact that you would even bring this up is rediculous. Donovan is 20. He went to Germany and didn't play a single game. Michael Owen was one of the top scorers in one of the biggest leagues in the world when he was 17. And I'm sure you saw the goal he scored against Argentina in '98, when he was 18. And I don't know which Cole you're talking about, but your comparisons are absurd.....

i'm guessing you're an english fan, so you must know that reyna, keller, friedel, stewart and o'brien have all more than held their own in europe. o'brien will be outstanding and scored one of the year's best goals for ajax this season. friedel has been one of the best goalkeepers in the tournament.

Stewart - plays for some no name team in Holland, where only Ajax, Feyenoord, and PSV are top teams

Keller - reserve goalkeeper for Tottenham

O'Brien - fringe player for Ajax. Only plays when better players are injured.

Friedel is a decent keeper, and Reyna is probably US best player. Wow. Impressive ratio there.....

keep yapping. your team has a date with brazil.

You have Germany

so what americans have no football culture... i'm still going to root for the us... and defend some of their players who are of quality.

Good. It's nice to see that some Americans actually have an interest.

it's better than picking some arbitrary team to root for and dissing the us because their team is "unsophisticated." fuck that, that's crap. "yeah, i'm part german so i'm pulling for germany." bullshit.

I'm 100% English, born and bred. I've lived in Canada for the last few years. You want to see my birth certificate?

[/b]

You picked a battle you couldn't possibly win.....:cool:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

and aside from seeing Roberto Carlos cry... fucking Ronaldo... stupid bitch...

the only player on the brazillian side I have any respect for is ronaldinho, and its only half because his name is fun to say...

Tesseract... I hate to say it ... but score goals with style? Man :) the Belgian defender scored Rivaldo's goal... you know this :)

Hahaahaha, dude, listen to your self, you're HYPED over your head, England is a very fuckin fresh team, no need to state that again, i understand you want the cup and you deserve it to...However its fuckin Brazil you're talking about!!!! get your shit together...You dont have respect for CARLOS??? you've seen him with REAL all year long in the champions league...you respect ronaldigno because his name is funny or is it beacuse he tears a new asshole in the other teams defence...c'mon now, here's some history:

1958 SWEDEN

June 11: Gothenburg: England 0 Brazil 0

1962 CHILE

June 10: Vina del Mar: Brazil 3 England 1

1970 MEXICO

June 7: Guadalajara: Brazil 1 England 0

heh,

Sure all this happened some time ago, when both teams played real football...i have to admit that england is more stable as a team...yet whatever i loved about englands football is dead now...yeah the sweedish dude killed it...Anyway, no need for all that talk...makes things worse, have some respect...

Guest SE4_2002

England

Personally I don`t like getting too over confident over the England Brazil game, obviously I cant` wait till friday and I really desperately want England to win, and they have a very good chance, BUT so do Brazil it will be a very tight match me feels. And one thing too remember England are not known for consistancy, hopefully thats changing now with this young team!! A big shout to Peckham boy Rio who used to be in the year above me at school!!

Another thing to remeber we`re palying in the heat of the day which Brazil are very used too, lets hope thats not the difference between us..

Come on England!!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: England

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Another thing to remeber we`re palying in the heat of the day which Brazil are very used too, lets hope thats not the difference between us..

Come on England!!!

That would be the last thing that will matter

Guest SE4_2002

England Boys we are here we fuck your women and Drink your beer, haha

well that was their excuse for the poor showing against Sweden and Nigeria..So two games in the heat and two draws..?? I know it`s a lot difference cos it`s the quater finals, but...

Guest SE4_2002

mr abc

Why do you hope England lose??? Been Living in Ireland too long .. I was personally well pleased Ireland went out in the cruelest way possible!!

Re: mr abc

Originally posted by SE4_2002

I was personally well pleased Ireland went out in the cruelest way possible!!

the irish were outclassed by spain. all i've been hearing is absolute shite like "spain were lucky" and all this other bollocks. spain weren't lucky, they were the better team. ireland were lucky enough to get 2 penalties during the game, but they fucked one of em up. stupid cunts. every time the ball got up front they didn't know what they were doing with it. people over here were blinded by patriotism and didn't realise they were never in with a chance from the beginning.

don't think just cos i live over here i got irish pride. aussie pride all the way homie.

Actual cutting from a US sports site during the Mexico v USA game yesterday morning:

64 min: GOAL Mexico 0 - 2 USA. Two soccer points to no score! Eddie Lewis makes a cross-pitch play from the left zone, finding Landon Donovan alone in the danger area. He top-bodies the sphere into the score bag, and Mexico have a double-negative stat!

:rolleyes: Need I say anymore?

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Actual cutting from a US sports site during the Mexico v USA game yesterday morning:

64 min: GOAL Mexico 0 - 2 USA. Two soccer points to no score! Eddie Lewis makes a cross-pitch play from the left zone, finding Landon Donovan alone in the danger area. He top-bodies the sphere into the score bag, and Mexico have a double-negative stat!

:rolleyes: Need I say anymore?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest imported_Tesseract

...Jesus fuckin christ

Korea played good and

I hate bitching about the ref, but hey!!!

Guest SE4_2002

South Korea

I think i`d prefer to play Brazil than South Korea!! hehe

South Korea 2- Italy 1 c`mon the boys, all good for the World Cup..

Archived