~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea Mexico has been playing almost perfect they wont be easy to beat, even by Germany. the US has beaten Mexico the last few matches they've play but it's a whole different situation when you're playing in the world cup...... and umm Sengal just beat Swedan 2-1 in OT to advanced to the quarter finals. they're pretty good for a team thats never been to the world cup.right?

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

And where's Europe?? He seems to be laying low:D

Im right here, didnt get near a computer till now.

But Im gonna have to congratulate England and the english fans, they played their best game in a long time and the danes their worst in several years. It was nothing but a 100% deserved victory for England and Ill even take my hat of for that. Hope all the english fans had a blast, I know I would have.

It was the first danish game in the World Cup finals were we didnt score a goal... But we'll be back some day.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

hahahahahhaha .... brazil is not ALL that!!!

their star player is RONALDO.. a fat chunk who is lazy and doesn't even score nice goals!

and please, RIVALDO? can you say over-rated!

for England its just one more shitty team from south america! Brazil had a super easy pool! But England came out of the "pool of death" - there's no denying that !

HAHAHAHAAHAH, Ninja please, if you mean all that you dont know football, simple as that! Ronaldo doesnt score nice goals???ninja please...You guys almost got cut off the worldcup by GREECE for christs sake!..Brazil had a hard time to, as things are both teams are good and strong...try not to speculate...makes pain worse:beat:

Btw you forgot Ronaldigno and CARLOS...you may have to dance mambo!...

Guest sneak

^^^they did so well. the battled back froma spanish goal in the 7th odd minute then missed a penalty b4 keane scored from the spot in the 90th min.

i think spain didnt deserve to go through cos they just didnt play like they wanted to in the golden goal.

props to their goalie tho

I like how evryone is assuming England are going to play Brazil. Surely after everything that's happened, no one thinks that the game is already wrapped up before it's even played.......

Whoever we play, we're going to win. This is our year. We just keep getting better and better. We have the best defence, and the attacking show is just beginning. Belgium, Brazil, whoever, bring them on.....

Kudos to Senegal, though, that's huge. Senegal/Japan quarter anyone??

Get off my nuts Europe I know exactly what I'm talking about...

Dazzle knows whats up, this is our year, we just keep getting better and better - rio and sol are the rocks with perfectly flanking by mills and cole... they've both come a lot since that game against sweden

Given... the first two goals England scored against the Danes was the nervous defenders fault, but thats the way it goes - and the last time I checked the English have beat the Danes the last 5 or 6 times they've played so it wasn't no fluke :D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im american

ive never paid attention to this soccer/football game before this summer. but i started watching recently and its pretty fun. i like swearing at the tv. i gather that america is really bad, but which team is really good?

Guest TEARZ

very excited about the us/mexico match tonight.... it could be classic...

and speaking of which, that ireland/spain game was classic; ireland played exceptional duff and keane, my god, those guys were relentless. if they hadn't missed all those pks they would have gone through.

and ctrl alt; the us are not awful... they qualified, they're in the round of 16... they have some weak spots for sure, especially on defense (agoos) and midfield, but their young players are strong so they have a future.... john o'brien is nice, so is landon donovan, beasley is nice- all those guys are 20 if that...

england looked real good the other day... i must say that the overall winner stands a good chance of coming out of this potential brazil-england matchup...

SPAIN, SPAIN & MORE SPAIN

I told you fuckers, but no... You wouldn't listen to me... Choke you said they would... HA!!! I laugh at you!!!

Even if you want to say it was luck that got them to the next round, they still got to the next round!!!

ESPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÑA!!!

ESPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÑA!!!

ESPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÑA!!!

GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ggggggooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaassssssssoooooooooooo

aso

aso

aso

goolasssooooooooooooooooo USA

damn....that was quick!!!!!!!! nice goal..but mexicos dominating so far...shit its only ben 12 minutes!

Guest TEARZ

i'm pleased with the us so far...

good to see that my favorite mexican player, with the flowing blone mane, made it on... hernandez...

and blanco is being a bitch, diving all over the place. shit...

us looks a bit disorganized at the back at times.... berhaulter especially. but the us has had the better of the chances. wolfe had a great strike on that volley, cornejo just had it on lock. they've looked dangerous going forward and they've seemed composed.

looking forward to a great second half...

Guest TEARZ

BOOOYAH BEEEYOCH!!!!

US VICTORY! donovan's goal was a thing of beauty...

mexico was expressing some serious frustration near the end of the game. some might call it some serious cheap shit.

YES! YES! VICTORY!

well as the standings go right now and since this whole thing has been so unpredictable(especially with the US still being involved) in order of preference i would have to say-spain, england, brazil. and i have been going with spain since the beginning.

Guest SE4_2002

Gotta give the U.S boys props, but what happen to Mexico??

Anyhow, Belgium do the business pleeeeease, as much as I would like an England Brazil quater final i`d much prefer to play Belgium!!

im glad to see the us pull that one out even if they did make some stupid ass plays...but mexico were playing dirty dirty...guess they were kinda pissed:cool: good game though donovans header was nice...good thing he connected to put them ahead two

Archived