~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Croatia have been an excellent team for years. I remember in euro 96 they impressed me with quality players such as Suker. I don't understand why anyone would underestimate them in the first place.

That's exactly why, all those players are past it. Like Bulgaria in 94. They were the golden generation. Still, they have some good young players, Yugoslavia and all the countries that came from it have a seemingly endless amount of young talent....

I love watching Italy lose. That's what happens when you play 10-man defence for 3/4 of the game. The ref was brilliant:D

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hey dazzle ill bet you played on the same team as my cousin.....

Who would that be??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you wouldn't be laughing if you got hit in the balls with one. No pussy cups or straps, all you have for protection is the flimsy thin lining of your shorts. This guy on my team once did this to a guy on the other team, I seriously think the kid has some serious internal damage.....

Still, it could be worse.......

http://www.geetrish.com/pictures/soccerballs.jpg'>

:D

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

ahahahhahaah look they are trying to protect their nads...ahah soccer is funny!

I guess its a funny pic...you should see your self facing a 30mph ball...

double bump, one more hour till the usa korea game cant wait to see who wins this one!! they said on tv theres goin to be mad security for that cause the koreans are pissed bout the olympics!

(that speed skating shit if anyone remembers)

bump for one of the greatest sports of all time...

i used to say fuck sports but i always played soccor. was pretty good too. got to travel around the east coast whoopin ass in tournements won a few mvps and then i come home only to get into the same old bullshit and end up in jail for a few...

fell off and just lost to spain (me being argentina cause face it, greece is going nowhere an ive been with argentina since day one. same thing with brazil but i feel like im on the bnadwagon so i keep that one a secret) playing fifa world cup 2002 cause crespo cant kick a fucking penalty shot.

i do suggest picking up this game for your computer if you have a controller tho, one of the dopest games i have ever played next to shit like "run an gun" games like max payne an rtcw.

GO argentina! GO greece :lol: (an brazil too but keep that on the low)

anyone wanna update a dude with no cable?

whose doin what?

*edit*

i also got to go to the world cup when it came to the united states for the first time ever and got to see Italy man handle Nigeria.

BAGIO! BAGIO! BAGIO!

i forget the brothers names but it was crazy. in a sea of italians chanting at like 32907843290 dbs got me pumped.

specially when they all go "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhh eeeooooooooooh" or whatever they do. i forgot that was quite a few years ago.

1994b.jpg

i used to have this program/book, i wish i kept it :(

i remember we had a fuckin dog as the sports mascot thingy that year. boy we sure are fuckin creative huh?

i was 12 at the time and lost it

Its funny iceberg, I would never have had you pegged for a football fan

The only thing that makes Italy watchable is Christian Vieri ... that guy, in my opinion, is one of the best strikers around right now... dude has great skill on the ball, can actually shoot, and somehow always manages to be open/in the right spot... whatta guy

I love when the home team scores a goal and you just hear "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Today's games.....

Belgium 1 - Tunisia 1

Tunisia didn't look half bad. Could have won it and had the best free kick of the tournament......one that actually went in

USA 1 - Korea 1

Just glad Korea didn;t let the states win.....:D

Portugal 4 - Poland 0

Portugal are back. Demolished the Poles who looked crap again, and are now out. Why couldn't they play like this against the US??

The big games start tomorrow, it's gonna be a tough week as far as watching them go with 4 on at once. France need to win by 2 to go through, I hope Denmark stuff them. Germany Cameroon should be good too, the Germans could still not go threw. Good god please let Cameroon beat them......

England are on tomorrow at 12:30 my time. It's gonna be a great game, great atmosphere. Johnny Horton, you should come down.....

Senegal almost fucked up. they let Uraguay come back and tie the game at 3-3. dont know way Senegal was on the defense when their defense sucks and they had a 3-0 lead. anyways all they needed was a tie to advance and they got it... sucks to be France. they should have kept Z.Z out cause atleast then they could have an excuse. but what do i know

Archived