slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

destn and harsh bmb- hell, the whole bmb- definitely my vote. just keep laying 'em down. and maybe open cf. they've been wrecking shop all over for years, and keep getting better. where's cheers, though? and one other person who i can't think of right now, thanks to marijuana. destn is the only one that rocks sf and east bay equally hard. dude must own a car. but, what's slept on mean? i guess i'd have to talk to other writers to know who's the flavor right now.

destn and the bmb co. are most defenetly over looked in the bay scene for the consistency and progression they show. but people who live here and see the work and blue collar dirty work destn and co. put in know whats up.

oh, and as far as cheerso goes. ive been catching some shit from him lately, mostly tags. but him and kode just caught silvers on 25th like 2 nights ago. i like cheers, and kode is slept on as far as his consistency and amount he gets streets.

also, defie um consistently is putting in work with lots of tagging, in mostly every hood i go into. he's slept on for sure.

aswell as, the gtb crew. we all know that erupto327 gets over looked for his street work(its literally fucking everywhere) but you can't talk gtb without mentioning sibl and kzam. they are a good team that seem to always have their shit everywhere. those guys are great!

repent is up a lot. along with his/her partner meek. but repent has been on a nice run for the past few months, killin it with his little tags and hollows and shit.

and another thing, i certianly did not deserve to be on someones list of slept on writers in the bay. ive only lived here for not even a year, and all ive been tring to do is show some love to a lovely city and not step on anybodies toes while im doing it. im not worthy of it.

Originally posted by yanceypants

who the fuck is mr. left?

id say satan is not given enough credit for being up. he crushes pretty hard and has some crazy ass handstyles.

see this is exactly what im talking about. i could name loads of people and crews from the south bay and south-east bay that have been getting locked up since 10 - 15 years ago still out crushing shit till this day. getting stabbed in the eye with skrewdrivers, ran over with cars, drivebys, getting your house rushed and your dad beat down with bats.. but fools are dropping names of kids on some little 6 month sf graffiti vacation... word.

Originally posted by tan nguyen

see this is exactly what im talking about. i could name loads of people and crews from the south bay and south-east bay that have been getting locked up since 10 - 15 years ago still out crushing shit till this day. getting stabbed in the eye with skrewdrivers, ran over with cars, drivebys, getting your house rushed and your dad beat down with bats.. but fools are dropping names of kids on some little 6 month sf graffiti vacation... word.

if that's what the south bay is all about then i'm glad i live in the east bay. and, besides, all i ever heard from the kyt kids was that san jose was HOT... but every now and then, i would venture down there...see some new stuff... but that was seven or eight years ago. i just never could make sense of the thuggin'/graff connection.

real peeps in sanjo

hey left crushes all over the fuckin bay.southbay is not poppin too much due to pigs.but the real bombers are still crushin.i give props to the fool who said cupertino has nice grafers.seriously fools like tie.1 sibl.tape.mask.depo.all rept hella in cupertino like 5 years ago.alot of tight writers come from cupertino today like dole and laso or ptcrew. also R10 has been fuckin up the sanjose area. the only real big faggots i know are wkt tryin to battle kyt. everyone knows kyt krushes young toys.gus and alan give good head though

Originally posted by TODD SHAW

repent is up a lot. along with his/her partner meek.

now as far as i know, there are 2 meeks??

one of them is in the city and just prints the name. no style or anything...is that the one that you are talking about?

Originally posted by Devilush

now as far as i know, there are 2 meeks??

one of them is in the city and just prints the name. no style or anything...is that the one that you are talking about?

i know a meeks, but im not sure if he gets up much anymore.

Re: real peeps in sanjo

Originally posted by anus1

hey left crushes all over the fuckin bay.southbay is not poppin too much due to pigs.but the real bombers are still crushin.i give props to the fool who said cupertino has nice grafers.seriously fools like tie.1 sibl.tape.mask.depo.all rept hella in cupertino like 5 years ago.alot of tight writers come from cupertino today like dole and laso or ptcrew. also R10 has been fuckin up the sanjose area. the only real big faggots i know are wkt tryin to battle kyt. everyone knows kyt krushes young toys.gus and alan give good head though

left for sure gets me going. anyone remember some of his old characters and peices he was doin on highways? i think i remember snakes, and time bombs and shit. very classic. if anyone has flics of these they are willing to share, please do.

on another note gus and alan are underrated in my opinion. (here come the hate remarks). people talk a lot of shit on here about them because the story they hear is bullshit. know the facts before opening up you're mouth.

ok, now im sure nobody is sending me pics after that comment, oh well.

i'm sorry, my man, but sf is played...it does have it's moments, but anyone who tries to get buck doesn't last long. it's just too damn hot, it seems like it's instant karma if you are on 5-0's radar. and berkeley is pretty slamming right now, but it's no sf and never will be. unfortunately, it seems like the buff is catching on here. but that means i'll just try harder.

two words- oscar and leisure- go to berkeley and you will know.

yeah, man, i go on some long ass hikes to do my thing and it's like i can't shake 'em....they'll just saturate a street on both sides for days. they must be all about stamina or horny goat weed or some other shit.

Originally posted by WestOakland

dement oscr & destn are errrrry-where

dement and destn have a pretty decent spread of shit actually compared to most, two of the more mobile writers right now i'd say.

that oscr guy though come on whats the bay area consist of like 20 - 30 cities? theres too many people to name that i have seen up all over the place for years. southbay, east bay, north bay, sf, palo alto- san mateo/etc, bart line, caltrain, amtrak, local bay area freight lines, etc. etc...

Originally posted by tan nguyen

. that oscr guy though come on whats the bay area consist of like 20 - 30 cities? theres too many people to name that i have seen up all over the place for years. southbay, east bay, north bay, sf, palo alto- san mateo/etc, bart line, caltrain, amtrak, local bay area freight lines, etc. etc...

i've actully never seen another oscar up...at least that hasn't been some form of a bad gang tag.well anyways oscar's been done before..yes...but so have a good amount of the names out there.that kid puts in alot of work and deserves some credit.

Archived