slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Driftin Mind

Kode crushed shit, but he hasnt painted real recently from what i've seen. Mize right now is causing havok. What ever happened to Percept, Gise, Narc, Vegan, Cres, Cels. I havent seen any new shit from any of them real recently.

Originally posted by Driftin Mind

Kode crushed shit, but he hasnt painted real recently from what i've seen. Mize right now is causing havok. What ever happened to Percept, Gise, Narc, Vegan, Cres, Cels. I havent seen any new shit from any of them real recently.

Mize's shit is terrible. It has that "grimey" feel like Kerse, but it looks like my kid brother did it. Yuck. I've never seen anything by him that looks remotely good. Someone post something of his that looks good.

Percept, Gise, Narc, Vegan... They were all up for a long time. Specially Vegan. :king:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i believe percept got rapped, gise, narc, and vegan are still alive but i geuss they chilled, cres still paints just look harder, and cels, what btm said cus i have no idea

i agree about Mize, although he did a pretty nice rooftop with Keda, but it got dissed by Arows, and i got no flicks...Arows and Mize are going at it

-HomelessBeanerTurdsOnerok

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i believe percept got rapped, gise, narc, and vegan are still alive but i geuss they chilled, cres still paints just look harder, and cels, what btm said cus i have no idea

i agree about Mize, although he did a pretty nice rooftop with Keda, but it got dissed by Arows, and i got no flicks...Arows and Mize are going at it

-HomelessBeanerTurdsOnerok

http://www.hifiart.com/2002/WEEK_009/99.jpg'>

What's better, an Arows throw or a Mize piece? Check out those dope white highlights in Mize's drop shadow... it's the sickness.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea that mize bomb sucks....but Mize and Keda did this roof "somewhere" and mize had a pretty sick peice, with the whole grey/geso style in it....so we know he can actually paint

wut up to all tha catz from the bay area!! representing san jo killa kali 408

sup to all the headz in the west .. x-lords awr , wcf , ics , kyt , arts , tits , dtc , representing the 408.. in your area baby ;) www.sanjograff.n3.net new stuff coming in the way.. check it out!

s3n148 31337 HaXorz...

<? echo "$REMOTE_ADDR"; ?>

[

Buter and Reminisce?(horses)-Buter's old shit with the hands is definitely sick.....also Buer.....and the guy who bombed those blue dogs.....one more....not really from the bay area but IZUE IA(truck throws).....later.

Guest Driftin Mind
Originally posted by BORN TO MACK

CELS is in the hospital recovering from being fornicated. he stopped bombin cuz he shook ones.

HAHAHAHAH...I should feel bad for cels but i just cant stop laughing. That has to be one of the best quotes ever

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha i talked to some of Cels freinds, and they were always talking about how BTM was gonna kill him or something...got a story BTM??

the replys on this thread have officially proved the toy status of you facelesss nerds sitting there in front of your computer screens..........

TOM MOSH, SHAKE ARK, MYK TMC, DEEN TMF, UFO ICP, JSTER HTK, SKEW ICP, JAMZ, UB40, AWOL TMC, MIREZ KGM, MARVEL US, KING 157 RTM, the whole ARM crew, last but not least...........CUBA & RIF........................

thats the direction this thread SHOULD be leaning towards~~~~>

peace out....

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by EastBayRay

MARVEL US,

that guy did a tag on my old bicycle seat along time ago when my bike was locked to a pole for about 20 minutes...damn vandals.

Guest Driftin Mind
Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

that guy did a tag on my old bicycle seat along time ago when my bike was locked to a pole for about 20 minutes...damn vandals.

Hahahahahaa...grafitti is great!!!

Guest ilikeskulls.

Hahahahahaa...grafitti is great!!!

yes..it sure is.

Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

DAMN, I FORGOT ABOUT MARVEL/US. I USED TO THINK HE WAS A SNOB BACK IN THE DAY BUT LATER I REALIZED HOW MUCH I'D HATE A GROUP OF EIGHTH GRADERS BOTHERING ME ABOUT WHAT I WRITE. I REMEMBER BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S WHEN THE ENTIRE US CREW INCLUDING AMAZE AND BUSY WOULD KILL THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIGHWAY 101.

TOM MOSH
<-----that is funny!

also Buer.....and the guy who bombed those blue dogs
<----that is very educational....i've been wondering what that guys name was since the 8th grade! i always call him the "bucket paint dog guy"

does anyone remember the short lived but very funny "skin" tags?

colt, resn, puma, five-o, ufo-unfadable one, NME, kept/mope, haha this is fun...

vegan!

• 2 weeks later...

u trendy muther fuckers.....................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................

• 2 months later...

oh my god

frisco is so fucken small if you bomb frisco at all and know one heard of you then you need to realize that you are a wack toy and you dont write. fuck you and your mother and are we naming toys who have done one to two spotes as under rated. give me a brake.

fucken toy as shit

• 3 weeks later...

....a lot of nonsense...

while i can't say that arows is a favorite... mize sux bad.. most of his shit look compariable to what a toy can do.. and we all have seen how many ups a toy is capable of having..

and FUK SICK... u mite get up in ur area.. and ur styles ain't that hurt but u get no love for reppin urself over and over again..

also no one i saw mentioned yo gee... not that his styles are all that but his name is worth seeing up just for a good laugh.. he's my vote on slept on..

• 8 months later...

Archived