slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck you bitch. eat a dick. i will smoke all your weed. you will get me high for the first time everyday and we will use your bunk ass lighter that doesn't even light well. you will get callouses on your thumbs and on your index finger from painting and smoking weed and it will hurt when you beat off. what a bitch. i will dick slap you in the ass and call clu a hoe. quit calling me. i don't know the history homework. no, i didn't study. yes, the chode has no hair on his balls. fuck SOTA, fuck art nerds. BPM is a tight crew. i am tired. san francisco rules. fuck any other city. i am sleepy. simpsons are tight. you are a dumb bitch and i wish i was in your friend's crew. fuck haters. everyone get off CKT's dick. fuck the computer. this is the lamest thing ever.

Originally posted by piece415

Hey moe lester wanna paint tonight?>cause you got the right attitiude and I'm down.

what happened to tips, deko, percept, trust, swer, sufer all that savd out frisco graff man

tips- arrested

deko- arrested

percept- arrested

trust- still does shit every once and a while

swer- arrested

sufer- ?

did your buddy mr putzzy give you the inside scoop. or did it just go the other way around.

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

did your buddy mr putzzy give you the inside scoop. or did it just go the other way around.

Nevuh been wrapped and everyone knows this shit. If you didnt know that people like percept and tips got wrapped then you obviously dont live in the city... bastard.

for real, you pick up these things by word of mouth and from being around the graff scene. its not a secret that cfor or percept got wrapped. you need to get out to the city more, or just stop reppin sf hella hard and prettending you live here when you dont know about the scene.

whoa man

Originally posted by SFmuthafucka

fuck you bitch. eat a dick. i will smoke all your weed. you will get me high for the first time everyday and we will use your bunk ass lighter that doesn't even light well. you will get callouses on your thumbs and on your index finger from painting and smoking weed and it will hurt when you beat off. what a bitch. i will dick slap you in the ass and call clu a hoe. quit calling me. i don't know the history homework. no, i didn't study. yes, the chode has no hair on his balls. fuck SOTA, fuck art nerds. BPM is a tight crew. i am tired. san francisco rules. fuck any other city. i am sleepy. simpsons are tight. you are a dumb bitch and i wish i was in your friend's crew. fuck haters. everyone get off CKT's dick. fuck the computer. this is the lamest thing ever.

Whoa man smoke some chronic or some shit dude, i mean i dont like dem closet kase teens either but lay off sota dude. i got some boys there and your moms an art fag bitch ask her

Originally posted by zebra-suit

yo whuteva happend to cask??? he was a true king same with buter but he'z a total pussy now. only faggs do legals

what are you talking about buter being a pussy? he still bombs, i see his stickers and marker shots in random places. the other day i caught a buter icp scribe on the front window of a J, it was near the top of the window too, i dont know how he climbed that shit without getting noticed.

Originally posted by piece415

Dude shut up... Buter has been around for years. Just because you werent in the scene back then doesn't mean he hadn't been killin shit. Besides its not like you even know him let alone met him.:rolleyes:

were you talking about me? i was referring to senor shitmop as some bitch ass trick who just started. i fuckin know buter is and always has been runnin bitch...

Archived