slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

"ICP was hella tight and shit and they used to be up all over the place but now they all got all artsy and shit"

"yeah all those hella good guys like ICP, does, twist are all doing their art stuff they stopped all the graff shit and went to art... but i have seen new twist shit over on 24th st but he and does are some tight mother fuckers" Frisco

Are you kidding me? You, the silly daytime paintpen bomber is going to talk shit on ICP? These guys have been around for a years reppin SF all the way. Theyve definetly have paid their dues as far as graffiti and have the right to do whatever the fuck they want! They can burn most everybody with the tightest productions and walls. They arent about getting up anymore... theyre past that. They just feel the need to rock some trully inspirational shit and provide a message. They are not selling out or going artsy, there just laid back and don't want to go through hella shit to hook up a nice production. These cats are cool as fuck and nice as fuck. Look at you! claimin frisco. If you had any knowledge about the history youd be shutting the fuck up right now!

INNER CITY PHRISCO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you talking about? why do people have beef with my boy? [/b]

just what i said, heard he was talkin shit. i aint really tryin to get into that shit on the internet. but if he did say what i heard he said and i catch him its done deal. if he didnt say that shit then i'll find out whats really.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

fuck tryal. i heard that jaycats been talkin shit and ill catch him when i catch him. he is up, i'll give him that. but fuck 'im.

you'll catch him when you catch him cause you ain't up like him? or cause you too slow?

Archived