slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

Originally posted by piece415

You think abuse's block like throwie is fresh? My mom could draw more stylish throwups!

yeah that shit is toy. Fuck abuse. Hate on abuse! Line him, I do. I hack that shit for fun. I saw cast went over him and I was like hell yeah motherfucker!!!!!! Fuck you shitmop!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck all these little san francisco writers. These kids have only been in the game for a hot one, and less than half are going to stick with it. Going bombing in sf doesnt make you a bay area king. You have to have it locked from san jose to sanoma, from marin to pacifica and over to fairfield. Once youve done this and your still not getting the recognition you deserve, than you can be a slept on writer in the bay area.

Fuck you ass pirate, ill eat your liver and guts after i rip a whole in your abdomin with my fist. bitch.

"anyone see that fyne throwup on mission that cut abuse in half?! that was hella funny."

-I saw that shit. It read, "I'll give you beef Abusa - Finer Bsteamsr",

My boy Fyne Vip,Bst just don't give a fuck!

"Fuck all these little san francisco writers. These kids have only been in the game for a hot one, and less than half are going to stick with it."

KING shitmop!:lol:

You don't have shit in sf

+ Throwies look like ponies

as i recall, lung factory did say shit to your face, and also as i recall, you walked away. i heard something about handling shit if it was on the street, and didn't we see you later that day, on the street? personally, i dont care, your beef is with lung factory, not me. i squashed that shit with pirate, so dont get me mixed up in this shit...

Shitmop:

"why do you kids have to suck so much, cant you wait untill you get better at least, what a fuckin pyle of shit."

you really think you're hot shit don't you. Real kings don't talk shit, they just ecourage you to improve. Who taught you graffiti? We all start somewhere. SNOB WRITER!

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

Fuck all these little san francisco writers. These kids have only been in the game for a hot one, and less than half are going to stick with it.

these little san francisco writers would not hesitate with making you eat your own shit

you never even walk the streets of san francisco enough to be found and delt wit

true shit kill u bitch, these kids talk shit, but dont like to handle shit on the streets. maybe if shitmop were up a little i'd understand, but i never see you runnin.

i dont know who that one quote about being in the game for a hot one is directed towards, but thats some stupid ass shit to be saying, when you dont even live in phrisco, and dont even know whats up. talking about runnin the yeay area, shit...

"Originally posted by shitmop-1$"

"Fuck all these little san francisco writers. These kids have only been in the game for a hot one, and less than half are going to stick with it."

Noone fucking sticks with it, only the peeps you see up for a consistant amount of time and never fail to surpise you with another bigger dub or whatever the fuck trick they've got up there sleeves.

Archived