slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck Stupid Bitches

Theres way to much funk, i dont like abuses shit i think its shit but its got mad ups, most slept on writers, Lifter, erupto, those p-skool katz. the frog guy. that ugly ass snail, and your friend trybal my opinions

fuck this bicker heres the bottom line

shitmop, you suck so dont talk like your kinging shit your crew sucks too although atari has some steez you niggas dickride every bombing style in the bay area, yall just hit little pilot tags next to everyone elses shit so fuck you

i aint never seen a GORY tag on muni NEVER

Originally posted by kill-u-bitch

fuck this bicker heres the bottom line

shitmop, you suck so dont talk like your kinging shit your crew sucks too although atari has some steez you niggas dickride every bombing style in the bay area, yall just hit little pilot tags next to everyone elses shit so fuck you

i aint never seen a GORY tag on muni NEVER

so true... they all got the same style and handstyles, cause i hear atari showed them everything they know. its funny cause i hear people say that they are original, but all their shit is just recycled and bitten then put back together to resemble a "new style." atari and abuse have been putting in some work though.

Word. We should all get along and bite each others styles and sit in a circle and jack each other off.:lol: :lol: :lol:...

no but for real I feel what you are saying. Talking shit on the internet shouldn't be taken seriously. Its just bickering and shit. We all love graffiti and that is what is important.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea fuck this gossip shit....ckt does blatantly bite everything, look at ensue and engine, talk about some fucking dick riding, or tens and guns

i could really give a fuck....i just wish frisco wasnt full of this garbage.....what happened to tips, deko, percept, trust, swer, sufer all that savd out frisco graff man

WHERE THE FUCK DID IT GO!?!?!?

Hey moe lester wanna paint tonight?>cause you got the right attitiude and I'm down.

what happened to tips, deko, percept, trust, swer, sufer all that savd out frisco graff man

tips- arrested

deko- arrested

percept- arrested

trust- still does shit every once and a while

swer- arrested

sufer- ?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

email me regulatorocks@hotmail.com

iono about any hardcore bombing because i fucked up my groin and i can barely run...but im down to go straight FUCK UP some transit i need some kids to go crush with the kids i used to rock with are never around

i see a few kerbs tags here and there. i saw him at a protest and an hour later saw a kerbsnowars tag on the bumper of a 14. that cheared me up even though i was being arested. there is a door on haight with brand new iron and orfn tags, plus it's the sick oneliner orfn tag.

damn, name droppin like what...

Archived