Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/22/2023 in all sections

1. 555twitter.com_1697934878849.mp4
    5 points
  2. d9a53da3d1688d6c6276d9d5856da18c.mp4
    4 points
  3. 555twitter.com_1697992109412.mp4
    4 points
  4. I work with idiots who write code like this dude drives. They'll write some shit code, won't work. Instead of fixing it, they fully commit to forcing it to work, and what should only take two lines of code turns into 40 lines, when they could have just reversed re-wrote the original code properly. God bless them. It's a joy having to go in behind them and figure out what the fuck they're trying to do.
    3 points
  5. This was very stupid, yet very impressive.
    3 points
  6. Fuck Around™ brand Bubble Bath bubbles.
    3 points
  7. I still use benadryl, ~12.5 mg on occasion when i can feel my anxiety being high before bed, but I cannot praise the power of cbt-I (cognitive behavioral therapy--insomnia) enough. It was WORK by all standards, and it takes real discipline, but I sleep well at least triple compared to my normal over the last decade. I can't remember if I've posted in Herr about it or not. Also, I think you're married, but sleep-divorce makes a big difference, too. If you have a guest bedroom try it out for a couple weeks. This can be a hard-sell to the wife, but explaining pragmatically that you can be a better partner by miles when you're well rested during the waking hours shouldn't be objectionable.
    3 points
  8. Driving in Seattle can legit get on a persons nerves after a while.
    3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. Is this a locker room squabble between a Hayden and a Brayden? crazy
    3 points
  11. Ha! not a fucking chance he did just install a bidet attachment tho thank you
    2 points
  12. 555twitter.com_1698023715725.mp4
    2 points
  13. No. It just adds another issue to deal with since I’m only at 50% healed with my right arm and my left hand will be out of commission after tmrw. it could have came last week like it shoulda No smoking or ibuprofen type shit for 24 hrs prior either.
    2 points
  14. @nicklesndimes have you ever created some spicy honey with your home grown peppers and honey from your hives?!?
    2 points
  15. I have sleep apnea. Need to get a sleep study done so I can get a machine. My dad has sleep apnea. I don't wake up though when I stop breathing. I just kinda kick start back to life and keep gettin it. Doctors say getting this shit in order could also help get my BP down naturally.
    2 points
  16. I have something similar that beeps at me in my F-150, which I drive for personal use way more than my Tesla. It's annoying AF at first, but after a while you either drive better or just get used to it. Small price to pay for getting a nice work wip with free gas/insurance/maintenance/etc.. As a side-note, I've also got something very similar intentionally installed on my personal phone (doesn't beep) that tracks me, and monitors for speeding/phone use/harsh braking. Get's me a 25% discount on my insurance. It's why I don't take it with me and just use call forwarding to my work phone and miss texts from Android users. Insurance company thinks I almost never drive at all. I only take my personal phone to the gym where I drive to under the speed limit back & forth a very short distance.
    2 points
  17. Some won't understand how impressive this is, but for those who do: 555twitter.com_1697985219043.mp4
    2 points
  18. Also this little guy (less than an inch tall).. ..not sure what they are, but they make such a cool sound flying, much louder than you'd think, and quite "bass heavy" 🙂
    2 points
  19. IMG_0803.mov Itsy bitsy spider on my window, wrappin' it up Was happy for the little guy, as I just cleaned those windows a couple days ago and they built that huge ass web right afterwards, and caught something right after it was finished
    2 points
  20. most definitely would consider having this conversation with your medical professional provider
    1 point
  21. There is a implant for sleep apnea. I don't know much about it since I sleep well at night but I think it works with some type of Bluetooth enabled butt plug. Never tried it but from what William Schatner said, you got sleep apnea for tue butt plug. I told him you could've just got the butt plug but he told me it wouldn't be the same.
    1 point
  22. @nicklesndimes https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper_X
    1 point
  23. Anybody have sleep apnea or use a CPAP machine? I don’t use the machine, but many people in my family do. They all rave about how much better their sleep is now. The only major issues I have had with sleep apnea were during periods when I was drinking whiskey everyday. Shit was absolutely miserable and terrifying waking up every 10 mins gasping for air. Breathing and sleep seemed to improve when the whiskey intake stopped.
    1 point
  24. Both of my grandparents slept in separate rooms my entire life. It worked for them. My grand dad got to watch baseball all night and sleep peacefully by himself and during the day, they rocked out together.
    1 point
  25. I didn't catch their names myself but big lols @LUGR good thing Jayden wasn't there too.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00