Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/31/2023 in all sections

1. 100% My wife used to have a framed slogan on her desk "I ain't working for free I am barely giving a fuck away" edit: I blame this mentality on psyops being waged against the workers for years on years now that you need to slave yourself to break through and get ahead. Like unpaid internships? Them shits should be illegal.
    5 points
  2. Though I’m not exactly there at this moment. My life is definitely not super enjoyable. That said. I’m feeling the vibes for sure dog. It’s funny how things on my end look and feel kinda positive but underneath it all I’ve never been so stressed and disconnected. Too tired to hit the bars. Too stressed to have fun? Should be damn grateful for everything but a mf is just struggling lololol.
    5 points
  3. Nope I share tweets from twitter here, and on Twitter I bookmark them instead of hearting them because digital footprint. You can see on Twitter who retweeted and quote tweets a tweet. So if I heart a tweet and shared it here enough times, anybody can figure out by elimination my twitter profile. Quote tweets on Twitter on trending topics will put you in the algorithm by top and latest increasing your profile visibility. So say if I wanted to meat ride off Mero's clout and get followers from him, I'd quote tweet something he said with a gif. Then I'd quote tweet topics and trending things he would. For filler I'd go to reddit and look for jokes and memes from 5 to 6 years back and steal them while adjusting them to be current year. From there once I get about 1k to 2k followers I ditch meat ride tweeting mero and just steal content from smaller profiles . Easy route would be to screenshot my own tweets and post them as content on reddit once I get enough followers. My actual profile is pretty lame and pretty much retweets from art , music, anime comic book meme shit.
    4 points
  4. I dunno who hurt him , but my coworker has the break room tv on sad Hmong short film YouTube videos locked down for the last 4 hours.
    4 points
  5. dont let friends meat ride for clout @LUGR . . . . "MEAT RIDING IS BAD MMK"
    3 points
  6. Doesn’t help that my industry is being invaded by a bunch of union dodging pieces of shit who like working for bum pay. Quality of the work has gone down lately over years. I’ll never understand people who volunteer themselves for more work and talk themselves out of proper pay.
    3 points
  7. Assorted Girl Scout cookies in almond milk.
    3 points
  8. Don’t you quote tweet for clout on here all the time?
    3 points
  9. Started to write a thing about college, but 0 fucks right now. Fuck a job. Street dealers need to have paid internships with a cash bail benefit.
    2 points
  10. I use a Google voice number for all apps/sites that require a number.
    2 points
  11. Yo this one hit home haha /nh But for real this was a great episode…
    2 points
  12. Go to work for a 37 hour day, and the lolly gobbler may come out to play.
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. Brother, you need to work on your image, let me help you. Post some chin rock, watch your business soar again. If you need help, @Dark_Knightand I are available 24/7. We take this shit pretty serious.
    2 points
  15. Y'all wanna hear a funny story? Check this out. So I have my InstaGram account linked through my personal cell number. This is the same cell number that's also linked to my business. So when people find me on line and contact me, then save my number into their phone, my Insta profile is recommended to them based on their contacts. That's right 12oz. These people that are contacting me and possibly contemplating allowing me into their homes and around their children, are greated with crazy drug dealer and 90s gangster rap steez. I can super impose a graph of my business over a chart of my IG posting and watch the exact moment when business starts to tank. I need to fix this shit like yesterday
    2 points
  16. Some stuff I saw around in 2022, some new n some not so new.
    2 points
  17. The way just hits different when it's marked No Trespassing
    1 point
  18. This is now the tits in pools thread @Deine Mudder
    1 point
  19. RideMyNutz.mp4 footage of haters riding OMB's dick
    1 point
  20. @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER quit being a pussy and come argue with us
    1 point
  21. Yeah, it was pretty cool. He gave us a full update and is doing well. His son is carrying on the family name and traditions.
    1 point
  22. The ridiculousness in next door is so absurd I have considered signing up and troll heavily in DAO for fun.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00