Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/16/2022 in all sections

1. I believe Deep Ellum might be a thing for you to check out if you're into live music or the bar scene.
    2 points
  2. Anybody know what's up in Dallas? I am here for a meeting and have not planned what to do with my free day on Sunday.
    2 points
  3. Oh I have been singing high praises for her lol. Doesn’t change the fact that she isn’t funny at all
    2 points
  4. ^That’s not even illegal.
    2 points
  5. That's better than home owners tricking you and asking your opinion on the quality of work done by the last guy. Instinctively I point out all the fucked up shit I see and how I'm not gonna do any of that booboo garbage. I mean I'll go in on it hard and really clown that "joe trunk slammer" quality horse shit. Looks like they painted it with their fucking feet type shit. Did they cut that trim with their back teeth? Sometimes they look at me all sad and shit and say "I did all that." It's a miracle I land any of those jobs.
    2 points
  6. The old school Suburban with the matching truck bed trailer was really cool to see!
    1 point
  7. An Ashtabula County man who tried to seduce an underage victim with chicken Alfredo and Sprite was sentenced to a week in jail. According to WYTV, 23-year-old Albert Maruna was arrested in an Austintown sex sting in December after he thought he was talking to a 15-year-old boy online. It was actually an undercover Austintown police officer. Police said Maruna planned to bring lubricant, Sprite and chicken Alfredo to the date. Along with his time in jail, he'll be under house arrest for 120 days and have to register as a Tier One sex offender.
    1 point
  8. Lol @ “Joe trunk slammer”!
    1 point
  9. Smash. And dealt with that today on two three gang boxes that looked fucking horrendous. I called the electrician who had been at the house previously with a "wtf dude, you're better than this" when the homeowner walks in talking about how proud he was of installing the switches he found on amazon.com (emphasis on dot com was strange)
    1 point
  10. Co worker gifted me a Jotter XL today. Pictured here below the normal Jotter I’ve been using for a couple years. Fits much better in my large hands and the build quality seems better too. I think the main body of the pen is carbon/composite/plastic???? Will be nice to not have to worry about paint chipping off like on the normal one.
    1 point
  11. Does watching this make your hard? I watched the whole thing one time many years ago.
    1 point
  12. They still get forcibly extorted tax dollars from the people to cover some of their royal expenses.
    1 point
  13. Yeah you just gotta keep it simple with something like dildo machines attached to modified go-karts
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00