Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/26/2012 in all sections

1. I'm pretty mad that I didn't get to read DAO's vitriol. That's why I go into threads about cops. I feel robbed. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. All because some moderator wanted to be some upstanding moralbr0. "Enough bad taste for one day." LOLWUT? Brb, threads full of racial, pedo, rape jokes written by criminals, but jokes about some dead phaggot cop gets a thread shut down on the basis of BAD TASTE. Seeking is a cop.
    2 points
  2. Ges 3A / Burlington Northern by All Seeing, on Flickr[/img]
    1 point
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ
    1 point
  4. Those vision shoes where indestructible Anybody else remember buying these (and others like them) off the sale rack for like $30, and cutting the hi top part off?
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. I just went outside and seeking fucked up my neighbors with his closed thread WTF dude?? BTW, everyone in this thread = cop with hole in head
    1 point
  7. Horitoshi I: Hijiri: Horiyasu: Matt Arriola: Steve Byrne: Kahlil Rintye: Bailey Hunter Robinson: Horimasa: Judd Ripley: Horitaka: Valerie Vargas: Ed Hardy (30 year old piece): Tony Hundahl:
    1 point
  8. :::ATTN MODERATOR::: PLEASE FIX THE LOGIN ISSUE ::::
    1 point
  9. threads like this make me want to throw my shit in storage and be a world travelling bum...
    1 point
  10. i mean, the reality is that i don't care what any of you think, so you can be upset or argue about what is 'fair', but ultimately i felt the thread was a bad look for the site so i closed it. miraculously the world continues to turn. well, except for y'all, who's whole universe seems to have been thrown off axis by my actions. if the collective belief is that there are tons of ignorant threads in here and i was being ridiculous to just close that one... i mean, that seems like a counter productive argument, doesn't it? cause i could close more shit if you'd like. you could then talk shit about me, but i'd just start banning people and all for what? cause you couldn't just go off and argue amongst each other in any of the hundreds of other threads i don't care to look at? i'd prolly do that if i was y'all.
    1 point
  11. Good joke!! I think tribal tattoos and family crests would be more their speed.
    1 point
  12. FOR ALL MY CHUBBY CHASIN GRAFF LOVIN PPL ESTILO NBS
    1 point
  13. http://gawker.com/5921025/is-this-the-craziest-mug-shot-ever?comment=50378773
    1 point
  14. still is for me, skinny caps are for pwalls
    1 point
  15. you're creeping up on 40, right? couple more years? you got a couple kids and yet you're still getting all umad cause i closed a thread before you had a chance to post? do you understand how pathetic that is? i never left the site. i still check a couple threads, they're obviously just not threads you go to. probably because they don't deal with stunted development teen angst matters or trivial nonsense.
    1 point
  16. On my third pair of these. and to reiterate : =
    1 point
  17. let me check edit...got the PM
    1 point
  18. Seeking = Rokitoner. This entire website = a setup. We all = under arrest.
    1 point
  19. I already peeped that thread and propped one or two people without even speaking on it long before it was closed. Felt no need to contribute. Did feel a need to put on blast some dude who has been 100% absent from this GRAFFITI forum for who knows how long feeling it necessary to pop in completely out the blue just to shut down a LOL cop dead thread though. Why the fuck do you care?
    1 point
  20. Real niggas = "real" niggas?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00