Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/16/2011 in Posts

1. “Think of and look at your work as though it were done by your enemy. If you look at it to admire it, you are lost” — Samuel Butler
    3 points
  2. people do that on reefers??? i feel like if i walked by that i would get tangled up or cut myself...
    2 points
  3. i really got negged for posting this? guess that means i should repost it then. do u not get how much work that is? it was all done with sharpie markers and then clear coated over... :confused2:
    2 points
  4. I live in Panama, have spent over a year in Latin America. Why people do any of those programs is beyond me - the vast majority of the costs go towards paying people back in the states to find people like you, actually a scam of sorts. i would recommend going onto Idealist.org or another one of those websites, find some organizations that you're interested in and get in touch with them saying you're interested in helping them out. tickets cost 3-400 bucks, and depending on how flashy a lifestyle you live you will spend 75-100 bucks a week most likely, hopefully including rent. Not only will you help out organizations that don't have the infrastructure to have a recruiting center, but you will also touch down already having people who are more than willing to help you out since you were likewise forthcoming. if you're set on teaching english, then just go somewhere where you want (i would recommend cities that are a little bit more connected to the world - Panama City, Bogota, Cartagena, San Jose, etc.), come on down and then file a couple different classified newspaper ads. good luck, Central America rules
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. My generation had a mag like this. It was called Answer Me.
    2 points
  7. Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread. I wouldn't show my sister a damn thing on this website
    2 points
  8. Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread. alright i say you send that chihuahua skull to kir so he can make a skull bong
    2 points
  9. the first 20 minutes seemed like a sports basement commercial, the rest of the movie i already knew about. movies like this make way more sense watching them when you age 20 years.
    1 point
  10. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodbath/5533846580/in/contacts/
    1 point
  11. damn nice post pallmallz!!
    1 point
  12. dope man. good lookin out. you saw it in indiana tho?! got flicks?
    1 point
  13. Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread. not gonna read the whole thread, but in my experience, dogs have a litter, not just a single puppy. in related news, my dogs killed a cat in my back yard a couple of years ago, and it snowed that night, so i didn't find dead el gato till a couple days later. it was pretty gnar, got tossed over the fence.
    1 point
  14. Find: Caught your Oreda Fries Cryo today.... It was flexxin real hard. Keep those bigger panels up!
    1 point
  15. Yes. That is the same spot that me and Bel were going back and forth on (the Rize piece, and a Bel)l.This spot actually has some good history. The first time that i saw this wall was back in early 1988. Sento and Sear had nice, font style simple pieces (A "Sent One, Searoc". The Sent One is actually in the Sento book). Aside from that there was a nice Vet with a FC coming off the side. Cromag had an early piece here as well. In 1990 Ozzie, Fre (Furie 3), and Vet ("Jey") did big huge pieces here. Nerd, Stae, and Ceme did a little prod also. Eko (who occasionally painted with Poem) had a piece there on one of the sides. Mone Jase, and Zeo were doing various things there between 1991 - 1993. Rare, and Jent hit it up around those years also. People used to even venture there time to time and paint it in the day(before 2 bodies were found up there along that side where that Sekt Jick is. That put an end to that). It's interesting that spot has had a resurgence in the last years. For the longest time no one really went back there. That Mone/Make that Fishtail mentioned was done in the mid 90's as well as that Mone/Jase and those ran up until a few years ago from what i understand.
    1 point
  16. Sky High Meets Rock Bottom 30 x 40 on canvas.
    1 point
  17. I would have posted VGS but the intro IS Cheech & Chong....
    1 point
  18. Or this sir; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCH0Rk4yJgw
    1 point
  19. sharpie bmw is mediocre compared to the original sharpie lambo 2pac, biggie and a weed leaf? get the fuck out of here
    1 point
  20. Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread. WHO LET THE DOG OUT?!?! WHO? WHO?!
    1 point
  21. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast good news! :)
    1 point
  22. Rocked a few of these back in the day...
    1 point
  23. just found out i didn't get a job i was offered, because my background check didn't clear. really pissed. about to break up this bud, and pack a bowl.
    1 point
  24. Nothing in particular I can think of at the moment. I don't want to point you one way or another. If you really feel like it, watch and be super critical the following: and some sites http://ae911truth.org/ http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ http://patriotsquestion911.com/ Those should give you some good starting points for doing your own research and coming to your own conclusion.
    1 point
  25. Links people. That poster makes me think it's compensating for something. I'm not really sure being a cross between Flipper and Bourne Identity is a good thing.
    1 point
  26. 1st off when did I say I was prodigy? When you heard me say up my screen name is his 1st bar off that song? See you clutching at straws, you got no way to attack my character ao you try to critic music lyrics with me..... That's sad Okay let's get into detail wit this cause obviously you was a victim of hear say, or you here to bullshit niggas. So most niggas in here know who I am so I'm not here to make on some "e-thug" shit up. So let's start it. Me seno and smirk 2dx was painting. C'er and syx climbed the fence.. Making mad noise climbed down off The street side we duck down we ain't know what was going on. The 2 walked to the tracks looked around and started walking down. The 3 of us hop out we like what yah write. The normal game starts no one wanna say what they write it's back and forth what you write. Finally I say who I Am then c'er says I write clutzz some lame ass back up tag. I'm like so what's good with C'er and emer going over me? He's like nah straight letters go over fills, I said I agree but it seems like c'er and emer are going over us all the time saying straigt letters. He's like oh that's my cousin I'll talk to him. I'm like aight.... Syx (young ass skranny nigga, word to everything he's like 17 mad skinny frail) and c'er walk down they continue to pair but they are very noisy. So we like up these dudes hot let's finish up and Bounce. We walk out... If anyone knows the l line, you know You can walk the street and you can look right down into the tracks and see someone paint. So we climb out. We watch c'er and syx. I CLEARLY see him go over VAZ (TCK GAS Crew). So I'm like word? You gonna lie? Say Your clutzz I'm watching you do a seer fill over my hommie. Cool I walk back down, I walk upto homeboy in the tracks. I'm like I just seen you do a seer fill over my hommie VAZ, he gets quiet and says nah I'm taking the spot back for my cousin. I step closer and call him out like? yo your seer stop fronting. The kid syx Spanish skinny kid sees whats going on, turns around and starts doing a white inside and blue outline. I'm like so what's up shoot me the fair one..... And I clearly said no one jumping in seno and smirk back up to give room, cause they know I was gonna swing hommie head off, Thats word to both my seeds. Seer looked me up and down put his hands up like a mime on a glass window and said "yo Dek I don't want no beef". I say don't lemme see you dissing any one in my crew, he stood silent and walked away (syx was painting the whole time, didn't even flench to help seer). I'm not here to felt make up stories my nigga, I speak the truth all the time and tell niggas how it is. I remember te story perfect but you don't forget the truth but you forget the lies. So please hommie tell me where I'm wrong? Seer back 3 people down? Dogs whatever you smoking zip lock that shit and hit the ave with that. Cause you def based God. So lemme hear your revised version? Or better yet tell seer and syx meet me and we can reminise old memories.......... Nope. I doubt it So your syx? Cause if your not c'er seriously keep your fucking mouth shut cause you wasn't there. Thats the prob c'er had all yah niggas gassed like he take yah to the L-line and spot yah paint all of sudden yah thugs... Nah fam you got ZERO stripes.. Real niggas is laughing at you and the rest avoid you bums. And as I said if it's a problem hommie I do home visits partner... Ask yah man.... Look across the street "department of home land security" that was put up across the street from hommie house purposely.... Watch yah ass little nigga it's a cold world out there and you ain't dressed warm enough.
    1 point
  27. ASHY LARRY, MARCY PROJECTS, MARCY SON, WHAT?
    1 point
  28. You're a fucking cop. You ride in SUV's to your freight spots, if that's even your detail at all. You also don't give as shit about getting stopped and having your pockets run by other cops because you're a cop yourself and when they find out that you're just another cop, it'll probably lead to free beers. Cop.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. RIP Nate Dog Burn somethin' kid 4twenny
    1 point
  31. Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread.
    1 point
  32. only pigs i trust are police academy 4 and sooper troopers
    1 point
  33. Re: Canine murder mystery, or doggie suicide? (warning: graphic... this is a photo thread. You better not call the SPCA your pits will maul you for snitching
    1 point
  34. you could still go back to high school instead of getting your GED you know.
    1 point
  35. fucking sucks. ripizzle
    1 point
  36. write drunk, edit sober.- E. Hemingway
    1 point
  37. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00