Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/19/2010 in all sections

1. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** 5 pfennig...from the german democratic republic...the land i was born in-the land that is history helmut schmitt...former german bundeskanzler...the only person who still is allowed 2 smoke in talkshows and shit someoneelsetakingapicture...of me...whit my cam (almost)symmetric green bad graff? church my (no)poison a statue for music...i like neon...a german illustrated magazine the stars a present from my grandpa...i have it since forever the city...
    5 points
  2. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** Heres mine. 1- Sang: This isn't uncommon where I am from. But lotsa things have changed. Theres crap in everything. Bing press a button this. Bang press a button. Even the rain done changed and it feel so good when it fall but you aint got no idea whats really dropping on your coat these days ya dig? 2-Dancing lady 3-Does not care 4 5 6-Guilty 7 8 9 10 11 12 badluck-Dead after 6
    5 points
  3. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** allrighty. so this is what i came up with. learned a bunch, more on the side of what you cant do rather than can. but progress was made in the day and a half i gave myself to put it together. 1- Ancient: my rendition, accept for that fucking green strip of whatever the fuck it is. fuckin up my ancience like a newborn fucking up yer life. 2- Smoke: bfish had a dope smoke one, so i changed my approach. but i wanna fuck with a similar idea on my own time. the particles on this one are kind of driving me insane with frustration but whatever. 3- Someone else taking a picture: kinda standard/stock. which i get bored with. if i had more time i would have posted up in the park onna bench, rather than just walked around to guaranteed spots, and really got weird with it. 4- Symmetry: first time manually fucking with that "depth of field" shit, as iv now learned its called. aperature n shit. kinda like this one. 5- Green: no explanations needed. 6- Bad graffiti(no graff): so with me the only form of bad vandalism is bad/bitten graffiti. so i dont consider any of these bad but here is what i found for that. 7- Church: couple grimey church's in surrey. 8- My poison: a little out of focus but all in all i like it. 9- Statue: really like this one. 10- Neon lights: i hate this one. i had some cool ideas but as i wrote earlier i really had a tough time shooting at night. had to revert to one of the settings on the dial but even still i could not get much interesting shit done. no tripod was horrible. this was taken on top of the car and it was on a slight slope with traffic around. i was getting confused/frustrated and so was my homie i dragged out with me. anyways blah blah blah. this one sucks. 11- Map: had to do some censorship here, i also have one of those cartoon maps of the bay directly underneath. 12- Heritage: personaly i dont have any native blood in me but up here in the northwest and in canada period we as a country have strong ties to that community. again, really struggled with night shots. bad pic/blur. 13- City: i can dig it. didnt manually set anything tho unfortunatly.
    4 points
  4. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** 12. heritage-- badluck13. my city-- bonus-- (perveract) not enough time for 2nd bonus..even though i had a couple really good ideas in mind :(
    3 points
  5. he played a millionaire at parties.
    3 points
  6. how many post do i have Edit* Oh fourthousandthreehundredandthirtyone.
    3 points
  7. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** wish i would have taken more time with some. next time i wont use the cell phone. 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10- 11- 12- 13- 14- for cali/the thick lovers
    3 points
  8. ..was such a fucked up show. Thinking back on it, I dont even know what would happen if someone made a show like it today, and aired it. The close ups were the most vile shit ever, but everyone loved it anyway. How the hell was this even legit?
    2 points
  9. actually lemme make that more realistc.
    2 points
  10. bump thus bigtime
    2 points
  11. yup you know me.. chompin on niggas.
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. 1 point
  14. why are you following me into other threads? like i said your a HOMO! ;) i wont reply to you anymore playskool... time to wake and bake! :lol:
    1 point
  15. Article on Graffiti blasters in suntimes crime........THERE LOSING.... Good work....Chi..........
    1 point
  16. False The person below me is getting ready for school or work right now.
    1 point
  17. yeah tomarrow is the 20th for me, how bout DUE 22nd I havent even started mine either hahaha
    1 point
  18. taps is a beast, probably one of the best train bombers in europe in my opinion. i think the "empty toy panel" is a taps panel...isn't it? if so, it's contradictory to see in the same page that panel and the one with same colours.
    1 point
  19. It is a pointless argument. Graffiti is one of the most subjective art forms there is and unfortunately there is also a large amount of absolute cunts that do it, so the argument will forever go in circles.
    1 point
  20. My farts smell like tacos... sadly, it is making me hungry.
    1 point
  21. leading the world right now
    1 point
  22. Props from Ceaver too on that one.
    1 point
  23. and defecate on many (Hey, Seyer!)
    1 point
  24. to tickle peoples groins (hi malin!)
    1 point
  25. Wears excessively baggy pants to hide his tight pants he is wearing underneath them.
    1 point
  26. I don't have the heart to tell him, but it seems he has been out of Detroit for a minute.... :lol: Job in Detroit :lol: There's no future in it, homes.
    1 point
  27. This is my directors cut.
    1 point
  28. I really enjoyed drinking these last night at the bar. Very smooth and drinkable. Some people may not like grolsch, but they probably dont like many euro pale lagers either.
    1 point
  29. wtf stupid toys goin ovr da homie pulga kats
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00