1. WITH SPRINKLES!?! LOL,,:lol: NICE!
    5 points
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4YR39tH7Y
    3 points
  3. Re: American WholeCar thread... kern..king
    2 points
  4. Re: Fuck America! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PzkxS1OkY
    2 points
  5. "do you mind if I wipe you down real quick? smells like something crawled up there and died"
    2 points
  6. Re: Fuck America! Im sorry what ?? Seven G's for a house ... Cant complain. Unless it gets shot up like once a week
    2 points
  7. We don't want to know about your pussy for another 2 years.
    2 points
  8. haha thats fact i brag about fucking a deaf native girl all the time. i gave her gut shots to. then three of the homies hit it. she communicated with us by typing in texts to her phone and passing it to us. she told my homie her stomach hurt after i fucked her that way aswell. /true story
    2 points
  9. Fools dont know about the Sockers. Julie Vee!
    1 point
  10. Aer, you've got some work to do, but i definitely like the handstyle
    1 point
  11. Man...that place went downhill..bigtime.
    1 point
  12. This is for all tha haters that are mad at me, Hold your peace I'll show respect for what you show me!!!
    1 point
  13. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    1 point
  14. BUMP OLD VALLEY SHIT. FAB1 COOL ASS LIL DUDE. RENUER SNAG KRS FOG DMC KAR RTL DCT THC!!
    1 point
  15. fuck yeah! representing milwaukee over here! born and raised ;] awwww shit. on st. patty's day, someone got a dui every 14 minutes lolol :lol: :lol: i love me some wisconsin :D
    1 point
  16. awesome thanks for the advice.... i think this came out better the next ones i will throw 3d on them...
    1 point
  17. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Taco Vendor, What part of "1 chorizo tostada" did you not understand? I mean you made me repeat it four times. I even tried to say it in Spanish "Uno Tostada Chorizo." So why did I get a cold chicken tostada? Open your fucking ears jackass! --Earl PS: You're a mouth breather.
    1 point
  18. Go to the Billiard Bar on Greenville man!
    1 point
  19. Sag's got such a crazy piecing style and doppe characters. You'll find his shit in the most random spots all over the North East. BUMP RIP Sace and Semz
    1 point
  20. co-fucking sign thats why im moving east this summer, well that is if i dont move to milwaukee
    1 point
  21. Re: Fuck America! I'm going to get tacos, so I can't read this thread right now. All I have to say is, WHY STOP AT THIS COUNTRY? Just hate all of mankind and realize that no matter what country you live in, something is going to piss you off because human beings are a virus.
    1 point
  22. detail. i dont havve a shot of the full thing currently
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
    1 point
  25. 03:57 Probably a mistake to have clicked the link right now. There goes anything before 15:00 Sunday....
    1 point
  26. :lol: I think I will do that! Guilty :cool:
    1 point
  27. Wait.... What? Maybe you should no homo that post.
    1 point
  28. http://homelessimages.com/
    1 point
  29. Oooh hell no i would not smash a midget before this trashy forehead chick. Yall are acting like your perfect and shit. She has a ugly forehead tattoo thats for sure but id still smash.
    1 point
  30. Re: Fuck America! Can it be Ron Paul time now?
    1 point
  31. Re: Fuck America! fuck aspects of America, sure. but as a whole? you're delusional. you've got it better than you'll ever know.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. i enjoy porch drinking. couple pbr's. watching everything go on around me. mostly the slow downward spiral of my neighborhood.
    1 point
  34. The lingcod is actually not a cod fish at all. It looks like a cross between a ling and a cod, so it is named for that. Good as fuck to eat though... and it does taste like a cleaner cod. They are bottom feeders, however.
    1 point
  35. TV on the radio is a really great band.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00