Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/14/2010 in all sections

1. this thread is now about russian kings.
    5 points
  2. I didnt leave the house today, well I didnt even really leave my room. Wake up and say hello the panthers. Tattoo goo. /nhjic Jus chillin. Look up. Look down. Lazy day.
    5 points
  3. stinks the right way ... elegance shine your stacy adams treepole ... shadow wall yellow doors sweet 'stache norwegian olympic curler brown bagin no iou's kick back seyz dropped this eat with the goddess
    4 points
  4. this. this is really fun. http://www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/#top
    3 points
  5. Yeah, "wells" are what you get when you order 'RUM and coke' or 'VODAK and cranberry' or 'GIN and whatever the fuck mutes the taste of hotdogs' or a 'Screwdriver'. The next step up are 'calls'... that's when you name a brand of liquor. Such as "Captain and Coke" (UGH!) or 'Stoly screwdriver' or 'Beefeater and tonic' (the ONLY acceptable Gin with it's only acceptable mixer)... etc. These 'calls' can often but, many times do not, cross over into the realm of 'Top Shelf' brands which represent the best the bar has to offer. *A note: If you drink top shelf stuff, STFU, it's NOT a badge of honor or sign of taste, you're in a BAR! Show me your private stock (a case or two deep) and THEN you can rattle on for hours about the subtlety of Jameson or some such related crap, however, it has been my experience that the people who stockpile the best shit don't spend much time in bars.
    3 points
  6. no pedo stinks s is for shoe the ride ridin high reminding you nice day it wasn't that windy looked up grass is greener on the otherside ... boat of grass red cross cactus body lol fenced in call pepper where the sidewalk ends the track begins i saw the sign
    2 points
  7. Hahahaha and after he caves your face in he'll add insult to injury with some stunning bars. "And he thought he could be beat me, he's another white oppressor Metaphorically, Educatedly, broke him down like a spaceshipfluxcapacitor."
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. DONE! Soundtrack: Trial - Are These Our Lives?
    2 points
  10. and weezy is 101 yr old news
    2 points
  11. shitty flick os gemos pepper penis not the best looking shit...but pretty legit for a street shot copped the camera for my broad and the game for me end.
    2 points
  12. nest in my backyard dope rides. mad asian kids in the st.pattys day parade jealous....no drink in 28months lunch im rockin the custom jersey lulz (not my handsteez) seen the homey frank chu meek roller shot creepin in the background
    2 points
  13. theres a flick in a thread i just seen that had some writing onnit that i googled. cant remember which one or id quote dudes pic but i googled the shit and its mental, and it happened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA highlights: Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function. The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers Although the CIA insists that MK-ULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MK-ULTRA was abandoned a "cover story." A precursor of the MK-ULTRA program began in 1945 when the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established and given direct responsibility for Operation Paperclip. Operation Paperclip was a program to recruit former Nazi scientists. Some of these scientists studied torture and brainwashing, and several had just been identified and prosecuted as war criminals during the Nuremberg Trials. A secretive arrangement granted the MK-ULTRA program a percentage of the CIA budget. The MK-ULTRA director was granted six percent of the CIA operating budget in 1953, LSD: Early CIA efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK-ULTRA's programs. In one August 16, 1951 incident, CIA operatives added LSD to bread sold by a bakery in Pont-Saint-Esprit, a small village in the south of France. Local residents, including children and the elderly, unwittingly consumed the bread, which resulted in mass hysteria, many injuries, commitments to mental asylums, and at least five deaths. To this day those who experienced "Le Pain Maudit" (The Cursed Bread) remember the terror that seized the town following this incident. Once Project MKULTRA officially got underway in April, 1953, experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II. Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even though actual use of LSD was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966. In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels in San Francisco, CA to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events. The men were dosed with LSD, the brothels were equipped with one-way mirrors, and the sessions were filmed for later viewing and study. Some subjects' participation was consensual, and in these cases they appeared to be singled out for even more extreme experiments. In one case, volunteers were given LSD for 77 consecutive days. Another technique investigated was connecting a barbiturate IV into one arm and an amphetamine IV into the other. The barbiturates were released into the person first, and as soon as the person began to fall asleep, the amphetamines were released. The person would then begin babbling incoherently at this point, and it was sometimes possible to ask questions and get useful answers. Declassified MK-ULTRA documents indicate hypnosis was studied in the early 1950s. Experimental goals included: the creation of "hypnotically induced anxieties" The experiments were exported to Canada when the CIA recruited Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" concept, which the CIA found particularly interesting. Cameron had been hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing existing memories and reprogramming the psyche. He commuted from Albany, New York to Montreal every week to work at the Allan Memorial Institute of McGill University and was paid $69,000 from 1957 to 1964 to carry out MKULTRA experiments there. In addition to LSD, Cameron also experimented with various paralytic drugs as well as electroconvulsive therapy at thirty to forty times the normal power. His "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced coma for weeks at a time (up to three months in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions. His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents. On August 16, 1951, CIA operatives added LSD to bread sold by a bakery located in Pont-Saint-Esprit, a small village in the south of France. Local residents unwittingly consumed the bread, which resulted in five documented deaths. This incident was a direct precursor to LSD experiments conducted under the CIA's MKULTRA program after it was inaugerated in April, 1953. Harold Blauer, a professional tennis player in New York City, died in January, 1953 as a result of a secret Army experiment involving MDA. The revelations about the CIA and the Army prompted a number of subjects or their survivors to file lawsuits against the federal government for conducting illegal experiments. Although the government aggressively, and sometimes successfully, sought to avoid legal liability, several plaintiffs did receive compensation through court order, out-of-court settlement, or acts of Congress. Frank Olson's family received $750,000 by a special act of Congress, and both President Ford and CIA director William Colby met with Olson's family to publicly apologize. [edit]
    1 point
  14. Yeah a real BURNER BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    1 point
  15. Damn, hes gonna be UMAD for a while
    1 point
  16. http://www.hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/119/1ae5c73f2e224aaba93e45e0fa2316a1/m.jpg" alt="THE NEW NAME JAWNSKE!!! OVAL!!!" /></a>[/img]
    1 point
  17. Fuck the entire ACC. Big East all day. Cuse is taking it.
    1 point
  18. I said I've been in the game off and on for 10 years. I never said I was good. You are making assumptions again.
    1 point
  19. Yeah, so... do it now, we'll wait. Now tell us about how you were late because of stupid daylight savings time. I'll start with a story from when I was 13. We were supposed to be at a softball game and 'pageant' at 10am. We were late but, of course there was a cushion and my mother had something cooking or someshit so we were already a half hour behind... so, as you guessed from the title we blew it and missed the softball, which was nearly heartcrushing for me but... OK, the game was finished, they announced the 'Kudzu Queen' and the party adjourned to a private residence. Venison was prepared en masse and it was AWESOME! First time I'd eaten that, yummmy. This didn't stop me from noticing my friend Richard stole a six pack and ducked around a corner. I was still feasting on Bambi's mother when I noticed the unmistakeable smell of weed from the area where he had dipped out to, and while I enjoyed the venison, I knew what I liked so... I got there too late, I literally saw Richard drop and smash a miniscule roach.... so I did the logical thing... I smacked him. WTF? I asked how he could gyp me like that but, being as we'd never smoked together, and he was a few years older than me... I had to accept his 'I didn't know' argument. I demanded 'satisfaction' and he gave me the 2 beers left from what he stole. Then he went and stole another joint while I stole another 6 pack and we met back up. and THAT was the first time I got drunk. Of course, that was back when the time change coincided with the equinox...
    1 point
  20. its hard to be anything but down when you got something as heavy as that.
    1 point
  21. since I decided to 'boycott' reading a while ago I have atockpiled 68 titles... so, I got summer covered, mostly...
    1 point
  22. I'm seeing him next month at AWP in Denver... stoked. The guy's genius on like 7 different levels.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. praaa praaaaaaa CA representatifffff ligue officiel mtlz finest bomber . g vu des tags en m'en allant au sino pour macheter dla montana trop chooooo ye yeee
    1 point
  25. "So I pulled out my ULock and smashed every window in his SUV, dude was so scared."
    1 point
  26. kandybah green text
    1 point
  27. I have not heard about this.
    1 point
  28. "why does my boyfriend choose graffiti over me?"
    1 point
  29. They call her the 'Hamburglar' because she got meat in her pants.
    1 point
  30. fact of the matter is firemen are the police of fires. when a firetruck roll up to an arson flames be like "FUCK NO NIGGA I AINT GOIN OUT LIKE THIS" "BLAZE MUTHAFUCKA BLAZE" FUCK THESE WOMEN AND CHILDREN BURN THAT PUBIC HAIR OFF THAT HOE" not sure where the pubic hair came from but it did none the less.
    1 point
  31. This....,I am slow to ever disclose the oontz to girls Im fucking with. I dont spread much personal info on here as it is,but bitches dot need to be in my oontz asking questions starting drama over my posts and shit.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. my girlfriends have never been remotely interested in the oontz, because they usually take priority over it the internet won't make me a sandwich or suck my dick o0xenjoix0o: only girls would sign up with a SN like that
    1 point
  34. crack kills females were creaming over this little dude female trannys hipster faggots i hope the marlboros do the trick
    1 point
  35. i love this spot. bump everyone ! ! you know who you are celo lives
    1 point
  36. I gotcha....what I mean is they might have gotten the keyboard letters down or simply want to expand past it. Wouldn't critiquing their existing work without pushing them back to doing keyboard letters let them do just that? No one said, hey you bit my style, when some toy was doing a simple letter....maybe one could use some different types of crits to get their own style flowing...that's all I really wanted to bring up.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00