Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/12/2008 in all sections

1. returned props given and got some new ones handed out.
    3 points
  2. Damn, TWO FOURD again, more to be passed at a later time, hit a fightin ninja up in the mean time...... OUT!
    3 points
  3. hit me with some props and i will get back at you.
    3 points
  4. gave twinky one now im outttyyyyy
    2 points
  5. damn i wasnt comin in here LOOKIN for props... just sayin you wild and crazy guys are out of control... thanks though, my E-EGO much appreciates it...and reciprocated.
    2 points
  6. adventures in baby sitting! one of the best movies of its time....they need to make more movies like they did in the 80's.. oh and whats up 88!
    2 points
  7. I was fucked up at my homies house drinking jeiger and painting then I came home and started shit with some fag in the msk thread props
    2 points
  8. I got 99 Problems and a Bitch aint one.
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. all propped out for the day...hit 'em.
    2 points
  11. props fallin' out your pocket
    2 points
  12. props for the heavy hitters I'm buzzed right now
    2 points
  13. Eh im all for drinking and what not. But after looking threw a lot of the deseased writers. Almost half were killed by drunk drivers! Jesus, fucking drunk drivers suck balls. I mean its probably gonna happen to me but like damn. RIP all... post your thoughts of hate to the stupid people and things of this world that kill our brothers.
    1 point
  14. me at the office on my grizzly. here's my neat and orderly desk...eat yer hearts out. I play in paint for a living.
    1 point
  15. Today all I've done is nurse a hangover, get my nails did, sleep and eat.
    1 point
  16. props for snow and props to my man grimey...no homo
    1 point
  17. If I hold the door open for you and I get into the same line as you are in you should ask me to go ahead of you. No one ever does this and they really should... I could have slammed that door in your face and been first in line. If you have a coupon book without the coupons already picked out do not enter the 10 items or less line. People get into this line in order to get out of the store fast. You taking your sweet ass time to check if anything you bought has a coupon while at the register is fucking retarded and you should be shot. If you have 5 hungry ass dudes in your car do not go through the drive thru at lunch time. Take your posse into the "restaurant" and order in there so I can still get my shit before it's time for me to head back to work. I don't go to the Carls Jr drive thru because I'm achin' for some bacon. I go there because I have a limited amount of time to get back to work so I can finish whatever I am doing and go home, you hold me up. I don't do this too often but it seems every other time I go theres a navigator filled with people that must have smoked a pound right before getting into the car.
    1 point
  18. Spitfire, I've worked plenty of jobs where I've dealt with customers, which is why I am so fucking adamant about shit like this and yes I would consider myself a polite mother fucker as well. We need more people like us in the world.
    1 point
  19. Re: when it's all said and done, modest mouse will probably be one of my favorite bands ev Modest Mouse is really really great. First time I heard them was years and years ago on the Zero Mislead Youth video, and just thought Shit Luck was cool and never heard anything about them or by them for a few years. Then I ended up listening to the rest of Lonesome Crowded West and that was it for me. Isaac Brock's a really awesome lyricist and the their music in general is oddly catchy. It sucks that every asshole in america jumped on the bandwagon after Float On was on every radio station ever, but the rest of that album is pretty solid regardless. They put a bunch of videos on youtube from when they recorded Lonseom Crowded West. I think it's pretty safe to conclude from watching these that Isaac Brock is an absolute lunatic. Here's the first one: Dude Pat Graham has been touring with them for years and taking pictures of them while doing it: http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=862&Itemid=27
    1 point
  20. i dont want to bug him too much. if i do i wont get to smash his lady.
    1 point
  21. twinky....props as soon as we see flicks of this hot chick nekkid.
    1 point
  22. http://imdb.com/title/tt1060277/usercomments I attended an early screening 1/10/08 at Michigan State University. I've spoilerized in case anyone doesn't want to know anything about the film, but I will try to stay away from anything that'll be too overt. Simply put, the film is an amazingly visceral experience. It's studio logo, production logo, film. No credits whatsoever, which just adds to the overall immediacy of it. If you've been following it to any degree whatsoever, you know that it's shot entirely with hand-held cameras. The characters also run. A lot. So immediately, I think this will be a love hate experience. My own reaction to it was that it again, added to the immersion, and I didn't find it to be really distracting at all. Many people I saw it with said they couldn't even watch the screen at times, so buyer beware. It also will anger those who need all the details, and need to have every loose end tied up (or even a majority of them). The entire film is the tape found after the events of the film are over. That's it. There is no set up, and no hold-your-hand-for-you resolution (or really, much of one at all). It's unconventional, and I enjoyed the ending TREMENDOUSLY. I definitely have to applaud the decision to not simply make a cookie cutter action film that is easy to watch. I think it will be interesting to watch how it does at the box office though. After that...I feel like there isn't much that can be said about the acting, and that should be a credit to it. It absolutely feels like you are experiencing this with the characters, who feel more or less exactly like real people. After leaving the theater I was on edge for a good deal of time, as I tried to shake that level of immersion. The film is also surprisingly humorous, and I would say that our crowd laughed more than they screamed (although the screams were definitely there). Cloverfield definitely will not be everybody's cup of tea, but if you're already excited about it, I have no doubt that you'll be satisfied. It was a relatively unique experience, and again I want to applaud the decision to make it in that manner.
    1 point
  23. WAKE UP TO SCULLY EARLY COLLECT CIGARETTES GET IN CAR AND DRIVE TO PETIT DEJEUNER CAMERA GETS BUILT GO TO LOCATION IN TRUCK SEE BUGATTI VEYRON MARVEL AT LONG TRACK IL PLEUT CROC CLIPS KEEP BOTTOM OF TROUSERS DRY AND FREE FROM MUD. PAPARAZZI KRYLON DINNER WITH CRAZY FRENCH CAMERAMAN AND(LEFT) AND ACTRESS AND FOCUS PULLER. BOOZE AND CIGARETTES WITH PARENTS AT 3 AM. THAT WAS YESTERDAY.
    1 point
  24. The Mods, Chubbs, iloveboxcars and Glik0 are awesome. what the fuck is this about?
    1 point
  25. this whole thread is out of control... props!
    1 point
  26. I wish channel zero was devoted exclusively to shit like this... It would add to graffiti's mystique when teh cops came in here to figure us out and it was just slugs and hawks and shit.
    1 point
  27. i usually just use my night vision goggles to cut holes through fences
    1 point
  28. You know you had to give it a rest you were killin em.
    1 point
  29. i havent propped anyone in three days... i have quite the arsenal /NH
    1 point
  30. my prop game is slacking as of NOW.. .. i have my prop gun and im about to pull the trigger
    1 point
  31. im robbin this nigga word up Mero holler.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00