Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/02/2008 in all sections

1. im propping this page so get me back peepole!!!!
    3 points
  2. 3 points
  3. i just handed some out. mf's still need to get me back.
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. ok so how many points you kats up to now?
    3 points
  6. i'd prop ya, but i still cant prop anybody... if anyone props me ill get back at them as soon as i can... still at 194 and counting...
    3 points
  7. Step One : Click the "User CP" bar at the top left of your screen. Step Two : Click the "Buddy / Ignore Lists" at the bottom left of your screen. Step Three : Under "Ignore List" there will be a field to "Add New User to List" Type "DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER" Step Four : Click the button marked "Save List" If you have succeeded in improving your internet experience, your screen should look as follows: Enjoy.
    2 points
  8. give up the props...
    2 points
  9. propz all up in this bitch!
    2 points
  10. Re: cant locate rollers thread..??? YOUSUCK@LIFE.COM
    2 points
  11. LONG LIVE FARTBRAZIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 points
  12. so whats it take to get the 2 greeny tictacs? i have seen a few of them
    2 points
  13. i'm slowly workin my way up the props ladder 325 and counting...
    1 point
  14. yes, i must spread to give you and grimey some, i got yous when i can
    1 point
  15. damn man that was ruthless dont worry DAO i got love for you my nigga no homo
    1 point
  16. You guys have helped before, so why not try again? There is some sort of malicious bullshit on my computer. I've run AdAware and Spybot in safemode and it seems like most of the shit is cleaned up, but there is some process that either attached itself to iexplore.exe or that's just its name. I don't use IExplorer, nor is the process ever running up until now. I get fake "You have Spyware on your computer, download our software" bullshit here and there also. Usually I can figure this shit out, but this one seems rather tough Any ideas?
    1 point
  17. Like i said before.
    1 point
  18. chedck yo points poesia
    1 point
  19. THE LAST ONE I GOT FROM OVERTIME WAS WORTH 24
    1 point
  20. The last three I got were worth 9 points total.
    1 point
  21. you're so blunt and absolute. drunken-asshole-oner word is law "you're a fag" "you're a fucking idiot" "You're stupid"
    1 point
  22. overtime.. welcome to heavyweight status.. niggas with one block dont effect our props at all.. you have to keep it in the heavyweight fam from now on.. me casa su casa type thing..
    1 point
  23. WE GOT A HIGH PROP TOLERENCE LEVEL TAKES ALOT TO GET US PROPPED.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Re: cant locate rollers thread..???
    1 point
  26. go the the "i cant find the roller thread" thread and give SEMP nego props.. lets test the ban theory out..he is on the verge of being banned..just need a few more nego props
    1 point
  27. I don't know prop me, I'm at 367 now
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. 0 i gave out some tho
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. propped some folksssss
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. shhhit, rollin with a hard dozen here gents.. haha i love life...
    1 point
  34. i'm all out, i give them in secret.
    1 point
  35. I'm sitting at a measly 296 so feel free to prop your little heart out. oh and fuck you home depot fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    1 point
  36. Why make us look if you won't bother to put any time or effort into it? This is 100% repeating what everyone else is saying but instead of making a million half assed outlines, scanning them and posting them in pretty much every sketch thread, take that time to work on only one. Slowly and thoughtfully, otherwise you're wasting your time posting rushed and shitty work and you're forcing us all to look at it. If you don't even give yourself a chance to do what you're most likely capable of then you'll have no possibility to progress or make any sort of changes. Slow down then maybe people can offer some other forms of criticism.
    1 point
  37. Today is my birthday. What do I do? I checked out a couple sites dedicated to free birthday meals Free Birthday Meals also, check out this volcano
    1 point
  38. well damn i think i just found out
    1 point
  39. 600 Just gave sefficks 7 bars . What?
    1 point
  40. brasilian ass...'nuff said http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc9WBhKEIfo&feature=related
    1 point
  41. killsmash, youd be better off not even speaking on here. you make your self look like : a) a cop , who woulda thought b) the mascot for graffiti 2008 c) a cheerleader for everyone p.s. I know who you are so dont get your panties in a bunch homeskillet....remember how i thought you were a pig when we met in real life too.
    1 point
  42. It's simple. If someones in your home uninvited , then they have the right to nothing but a cap in the ass. Now, that said....If I heard someone in my house first thing I would do is grab my 12 guage and pop 2 shells in. (I don't keep it loaded because of the kids) Then I would yell as loud as I could a warning that whoever is there is about to get shot so if you don't want to get shot then GTFO. Simple. I wouldn't shoot through a wall or shoot in the dark or whatever because it might be one of my kids up getting a drink. I wouldn't even shoot a dude climbing out of my window after I warned him either. maybe a warning shot to let him know to never try and come back if I got the chance, but I'm not trying to deal with anyones bloody mess on my living room rug if I can avoid it.
    1 point
  43. don't hate, participate.
    1 point
  44. my props are working agains! edit: and why the fuck would you get a tattoo saying the midwest is dope? midwest is horrible
    1 point
  45. why the fuck would you have the gun loaded while you were tracing it onto your arm?
    1 point
  46. commy...look at your DIY thread
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00