Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/23/2021 in all sections

1. It's not funny, I'm clearly the victim of a fucked up educational system.
    4 points
  2. Vertical farms are dope. This one is my buddys wife’s I want one IMG_8947.MOV
    3 points
  3. Hard LOL. edit: i’m honestly still laughing about this. Really struck the funny bone apparently.
    3 points
  4. I got a top 5 for albums I can listen to all the way through without skipping a track No particular order. Turns out there are way more than 5.
    3 points
  5. If this becomes a griselda blowbang imma seppuku my nephew. This be fun cool guys. Ransom is up there rn frfr.
    2 points
  6. on mushrooms rn looking through ery1s contributions rn then imma go try to stick my thing in something new
    2 points
  7. I think dog whales ended up being true?
    2 points
  8. i havent been into alot of these newer cats you see all over the tv and shit i try and venture out and look for new people who are different that this autotune singing rap bullshit.. freddie gibbs is a favorite tho ive been rockin with him for years.. basically everything in this thread is fire honestly haha heres some of the newer-ish shit i get down with.. this last dude i guess used to be part of brockhampton, that like teenage rap group with like 20 random ass kids in it or something.. idk i never bothered with them honestly cause they seemed like a gimmick of a new wave odd future but if this is the route dude is going im glad he had a falling out with them and is on his own path.. sometimes its for the better.. but other than this shit ive really just been listening to beat tapes and remixes from this like handful of producers like purple posse, always proper and other lil collectives.. even remixes of new songs that are ass sound waaaay better than the original just cause of the beat honestly.. if ya'll wanna check some of them out ill post some later on..
    2 points
  9. @Dirty_habiT most definitely- pretty plush and focused on comfort wouldn’t do more with it than drive to Tahoe in the snow etc. Most action my tow hitch will see is bike rack - that said factory installed tow package comes with auto height adjustment which is baller. The V6 is not crazy but it has a decent amount of get up for its size. I am 6ft 4 and can sit in the third row no problem. The Korean manufacturers are stepping their game up. Telluride design team in CA and build done in GA.
    2 points
  10. Hard to pick a favorite, but Blood oh Chef's Apron over 10 years old I think, and still has tracks on heavy rotation. Obviously Cuban Links 1 is the favorite, and Rae spent a couple years teasing Cuban Links 2 album and dropped this as an appetizer. One of those times I dig the appetizer more than the main course. Haven't Heard Action's new shit but dude will always get respect on his name from me at least. Smart crew pedigree out of Queens NY. @STAN51Hired him for a Mook-Life gig in Montreal before he was famous, legendary show, slices of prosciutto flying into the audience. Wasn't there for that show but the homies endorsement was so strong it made me a fan. I have Dr. Lecter, Blue Chips, Mr. Wonderful, and Rare Chandeliers. Best shit has rock/guitar in the beats. I'll always fuck with that song "The Symbol" he mentions a Triple Lindsay out the jeep, that's almost an MF DOOM level rare reference. Legendary.
    2 points
  11. It’s a Korean Rolls Royce. Kia Telluride S AWD - never in my life did I think I would buy a Kia. Won Car and Driver best in class 2020 and 2021, researched versus a bunch of other makers and still ended up with this. Huge interior which is good since I roll with a posse.
    2 points
  12. A bit more abstract than I usually do
    2 points
  13. Man this is a great time to sell low. To the grave!
    2 points
  14. Went to my old job earlier today to talk to one of the higher up ladies about the rehiring process.. gonna be working in the other room till my old spot in the back opens up in the fall.. kind of excited to go back finally..
    2 points
  15. So I don’t keep up with a lot of current shit - some but majority of the artists I dig are old. Here are the recent releases (last 2ish years)
    2 points
  16. What kind of shithole country has a gradient background in their flag?
    2 points
  17. Almost half way to dropping cash for the wall charger, no finance.
    2 points
  18. Made $230 on doge, I’m on my way to that Tesla baby.
    2 points
  19. @ndv its dope - definitely paying for it. warranty is ridiculous so I feel pretty good overall, only like 200 miles on it so lets see what happens
    2 points
  20. The only * there is that Trump was using that service as a digital town square, whole other can of worms though and we've all debated that to death already. This place has had a much better atmosphere since that polarizing period ended. Lets move on
    2 points
  21. Rest In Peace JIM PRIGOFF I saw him do a slideshow in Sydney in 2002. Just wish I'd been brave enough to ask him some questions but the room was so quiet. It was filled with young sydney writers who'd probably never read the book and didn't give a crap (one guy was snoring at the back).
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. I know this one is at the printers as we speak
    1 point
  24. Coming out in October 800 pages 30 years of graff on belgian trains
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00