Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who would you rather fuck

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by inkjunkie34, Nov 14, 2001.

1. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

if you were at a party drunk as usual, which type would you rather fuck

2. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I'm not much of one for "fucking", but I had to swing with a church "goer", as there are so many reprocussions for someone of that nature to get drunk and bang a stranger. Especially after they had to tell their parents that they had herpes, syphillis, and gonnorea from a 43 year old stranger at a frat party.

I would have gone with Boogie Hands, but I get with him on a pretty regular basis, so I had to mix it up on this. Believe the hype, he is all that and a bag of chips! like whoa!

3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

oh christ...i'm gonna hear about this one

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

why the fuck isnt my mom on that poll?

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

next door to me or next door to the party?

6. Are2

Are2 Guest

i'm not really interested in some bitch next door..

7. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

gotta go with the slut

8. Lush

Lush Member

Based upon the fact that I believe Boogie Hands is the only male in the options, I'd go with him.

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Boogie hands is a sexy bitch.

10. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

man if you think about it if youre drunk most of you people would hump anything in site so whats the easiest to hump? the slut no questions about it but if i had to prefer id pick the girl next door cuz theres no nasty cooch ridden diseases for me

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

id rather fuck your mom, but thats just me.

12. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

My vote is for T.T Boy's mum. Or boogie hands. Hey, I know, how about both? At the same time? Whoa........

13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i dunno...id be afraid to catch something from the slut. i have no girl next door, but providing she was pretty i would most likely want to bang her (hah! bang!) the churchgoer...that's a tempting one. and boogiehands...i'd bang him just cause his signature made me spit juice the first time i read it!

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

15. crso

crso Senior Member

i would say a slut . because a church girl and the girl next door will be around to much ( @ church and @ the house next door). but what if the girl next door was a slut that's also went to your church.