1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What would you do in this case?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

What would you do in this case?????

Discussion started by Pfffffffffft - Mar 21, 2004

ok, i come back to my parents house to pick some of my stuff that has been sitting over here for a while, while i am here i get on my dads computer to check some stuff on Ebay and look at 12oz ect. ect. my 14 year old brother walks in the room talking about, "let me get on the computer." i say, no i just got on here ill be off in 5. he makes a big fuss about using the computer and starts grabbing the mouse....i tell him he breath is bad and asked him what he ate...he said chalupas from taco bell.. then i tell him his shit is stinks and to get out of my face so he reaches around and slaps my face pretty damn hard...i get up and smack him back and ask him what the hell that was all about ..he proceeds to punch me with his fist .....

at this point i was really pissed, keep in mind he is only 14...so my dad yells upstairs and says...whats goin on???? i say...im about to knock the shit out of taylor because he just puched me in the face with a closed fist...my pops comes upstairs adn then my brother says yeah i puched him and i said...DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL HIT YOU.....so then he spits in my face and my dad got extremely upset and took him to his room

this happened about 2:00 pm today and i need to figure out how i am going to handle this...hes 14 and im alot older than him...

Pfffffffffft - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  2. cmeup

cmeup 12oz Veteran Member

cmeup - Replied Mar 21, 2004

you got...

http://www.insaniteesonline.com/images/Punk'd/P%20Logo%20MTV.jpg'>

straight up! :lol:

cmeup - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Mar 21, 2004

he misses you. poor little feller.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. oneeightyone

oneeightyone 12oz Senior Member

oneeightyone - Replied Mar 21, 2004

My little brother did some shit like that, he's 11 or 12 i think. He fucking spit at me. I waited a day. when his friends were over i got a big bowl of syrup and threw that shit on him, then dragged his ass into the bathroom and threw him into the shower and doused his ass with cold ass water, then took some ketchup and threw that shit on him while in the bathroom, then took my belt off and beat his ass with it.
    The embarrasment of having that shit done to him in front of his friends, him crying in front of them satisfied me. i would feel bad if i punched him in the face, so i just emotionally fuck him up. I did that shit in front of a girl he had a crush on too. Seriously kids need to learn. But in your case, since he punched you, just deck him in the gut. Give him a good one, hell learn. Or just piss all over his clothes and leave, since you dont live there anymore, take a number 2 in his favorite hat.

Just make him know your the older brother.

oneeightyone - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Æ°

Æ° 12oz Senior Member

Æ° - Replied Mar 21, 2004

Next time he does laundry, shit in the dryer.

Æ° - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. cmeup

cmeup 12oz Veteran Member

cmeup - Replied Mar 21, 2004

im 22, and my little brother is 14 as well. mother fucker is a obnoxious little asshole, 10x worse than i am. :lol:

so anyways, his bitchass tries to pull some stunts here and there, but he knows better than to hit me real hard, and wouldnt even dream in his wildest nightmares about punching me in the face with a closed fist...

i would have kicked a fucking hole in his face for that shit...

there has been a few times when he hit me to hard, which is a no no, and brought out the "hulk" in me, its like i go into kill mode, and i just beat his ass til he cries, and then im calm again.

and yes, i feel bad about it, but shit, the fuck was he thinking?

:lol:

/ lil srehtorb wonk

cmeup - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Mar 21, 2004

This is the answer.

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft - Replied Mar 21, 2004

lol...yeah i thought about hitting him in the gut but i would feel bad...the fact he hit me didnt piss me off as bad as the spit in the face..

9. Æ°

Æ° 12oz Senior Member

Æ° - Replied Mar 22, 2004

Get some boxing gloves and make him put a pair on.

Æ° - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Mar 22, 2004

STOMP

HIS

ASS!

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Mar 22, 2004

one time after i drank a foster's i think it was, i hit my brother in the head with a handle from a hockey stick, his head got a raised lump on it and started bleeding, i felt kind of exhilirated.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft - Replied Mar 22, 2004

the boxing gloves and the hit in the stomich sounds like the best idea so far..

but seriously, what am i going to say to him when i see him again...he cant get to big for his britches but at the same time he needs to realize he cant do that again..

13. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Mar 22, 2004

[​IMG]

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE 12oz Elite Member

EyeforAnEYE - Replied Mar 22, 2004

just give him a nice punch on the arm leave a huge nasty bruise and tell him next time he pulls that shit, it'll be his face. or as 181 has stated poop in his hat

EyeforAnEYE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Mar 22, 2004

Haha, I’m the little brother in my family. I used to be that guy. Just kick his ass – if he doesn’t learn respect now, when will he learn it? Teach him a lesson for his own good, asshole.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: