What would you do in this case?????

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't cry my friend just give him the meanest weggie until his underwear cracks

it's been the answer to all my problems with my 13 year old bro. since i tried this -incredible respects from my bro and friends specially that i teach him in high school.

tell him if he wants to act like achild he will get treated Like a child. Beat his ass yank his clothes off of him throw him in a diaper and kick him out of the house and lock all the doors and make him stay outside like that for a good hour or so...trust me, the little shit will never run it to you again. Remember you are the older brother...you are the alpha male.

Originally posted by BOZACK

if he owns anything of value, pawn it or put it on ebay. you won't be resorting to violence/stooping to his level, and this plan will be more rewarding.

TRUST ME.

no, this is all you need to do, really.

i don't think i would have had the self-control not to fuck him up after the spitting. the last time my little brother pulled shit on me i just pinned him down and hog tied him with duct tape. if your bro spits some more put some over his mouth. the calmer you do this the more scared he will be, seriously. there is nothing that takes the wind out of your sails quite like being made immobile and left in a closet or bathtub for a good thirty to forty five minutes. let him freak out and piss himself, then walk back in the room and drop a pair of scissors on the floor. then leave the house and let him figure it out for himself.

the follow up*

so it has been a couple of days now and i still havent seen my brother but he did call and leave a message saying he was sorry for his actions.

i dont know if my dad put him up to it or he truly sorry for it.

regardless, i have come to the conclusion that its just growing pains and he he testing himself out more than me...he is getting to the age where he is figuring out the whole teenage bullshit that we all went though, this doesnt justifiy what happened but when i see him i am going to sturnly let him know if it happens again that the result will not be like last time...

basically i am going to scare the shit out of him.:mad:

well its too late to do any real punishing...........14year olds are like dogs.............in order to truly show them whose boss you gotta catch them in the act.........to late now but, maybe you could have your pops do somethin to teach him a little respect for his elders..........thats my idea:idea:

Archived