Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what did you get your valentine?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by idonotlikeu, Feb 14, 2002.

1. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

i got mine a dozen roses and these two bears that have magnets in thier mouths so they kiss. Im also going to take her to dinner. i hope she didnt get me nothing...

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i painted a painting. fuck all that cliche shit.

3. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I got her this Ty bear called, "Smooche" she wanted it, I gave her one long stem rose, a painting I did, and hopefully we are going out to dinner. I told her if she gets me anything I'll kill her.

4. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

fuck valentines day

this is my 19th year in a row not having a valentine..almost 2 fuckin decades have gone by and i havent had a valentine.

on the bright side, i found a pretty nice longsleeve eddie bauer shirt at the park today just sitting on a bench.

5. idonotlikeu

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i got no one nothing. i dont have a valentine. tonight. im gonna draw. and think of all the people having valentines and i will cry myslef to sleep knowing that i suck. and no one loves me!

7. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Not one thing...But a boner if she wants it.

8. STRUGGLE INC

STRUGGLE INC Junior Member

i got my ex girl a videotape of herself hanging out with her new boyfriend, just to scare the shit out her when she realizes all the times ive been hiding in the bushes stalking her with a camera. then ill go get drunk and find a new girlfriend.

viva la valentines day!

9. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

word mapo....this will also be my 19th year with no valentine...in fact i didnt even know it was valentines day until i overheard some people in class talking about it...

10. idonotlikeu

struggle you scare me..but that is a good idea(hint to self)

11. STALKER INC.:
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

i got my girl a bonsai plant and card for today
    and a weekend away snowboarding starting tomorrow

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i got my valentine some new pots and pans to cook with

she justs gives me a blowjob,like shes supposed to...

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

nothing. mines too far away.

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

fuck valentines only 5 more hours til its over

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

a punch in the throat