what did you get your valentine?

idonotlikeu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck valentines day

this is my 19th year in a row not having a valentine..almost 2 fuckin decades have gone by and i havent had a valentine.

on the bright side, i found a pretty nice longsleeve eddie bauer shirt at the park today just sitting on a bench.

Originally posted by mapo wc

fuck valentines day

this is my 19th year in a row not having a valentine..almost 2 fuckin decades have gone by and i havent had a valentine.

on the bright side, i found a pretty nice longsleeve eddie bauer shirt at the park today just sitting on a bench.

word mapo....this will also be my 19th year with no valentine...in fact i didnt even know it was valentines day until i overheard some people in class talking about it...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

STALKER INC.:

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

i got my girl a bonsai plant and card for today

and a weekend away snowboarding starting tomorrow

Originally posted by sectorTVA

word mapo....this will also be my 19th year with no valentine...in fact i didnt even know it was valentines day until i overheard some people in class talking about it...

Werd!!!

I didnt have a clue it was valentines day either untill i heard some kids talkin about it... shit... i guess that goes to show just how big of a loser i am ... damn... i am a BIG loser... :(

The same thing I got her last year. In a bigger box. (thats nothing, for slow people..) That and I didn't have a valentine, I was gonna execute 'operation girlfriend' this week, but I ran into some kinks and flaws, and instead of starting the hardcore operation yesterday, and hookin up today on v-day...well lets just say the Operation was a horrid failure. Alone again on valentines...but I did smoke a fat blunt..happy valentines day! :P

Originally posted by idonotlikeu

i got mine a dozen roses and these two bears that have magnets in thier mouths so they kiss. Im also going to take her to dinner. i hope she didnt get me nothing...

THE KISS KISS BEARS FROM HALLMARK!!! THATS ALL I WANTED DAYUMIT!

:( :( :(

well as a joke i gave him coupons to mcdonalds as a gift. sinc ei am mad broke, he didnt expect anything from me. but he had a dozen roses in a tall box ready for me when i came out of class for a break. which was mega sweet because there were all these girls that were walking around with their pansy ass single rose and here i am walking with a box that is half my size sitting down. it was great. but really, i bought him a zippo lighter with his initials inscribed in it and a remy martin flask. yes yes yes, i know....he really wanted those things. :o

but we just came home from the most wonderful indian restaurant which had like $20 dishes. i loved every minute of it. then we walked along the bay.

:love2: :love2:

some of my students got me some chocolates. they are too cute. they were too shy to give it to me themselves so they gave it to the secretaries. in jp for valentines girls get the guys something and next month is a thing called white day where guys get girls something. i think i'll draw them a picture or something.

Archived