Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the mexican coma....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Mar 21, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

does anyone else get these from time to time? i went out with a couple people for mexican food last night and at the end of the meal we were all acting like we ate a big cake made of ketamine and pot. all plans got dashed, i missed an appointment to look at a new house and we blew off the movie we were going to go see in favor of a wondeful mexican slumber. needless to say i just got up from a solid 15 hours of sleep and i am completly out of it.....i love mexican food.

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

on a side note....during my mexican coma i had a dream that zombies were invading the city. everyone ran from them except for a few friends and myself who decided it would be a good time to completly pillage designer clothing stores. i had ths amazing luggage set filled with suits, jeans and sweaters and i was already to hit the town when the zombies broke in and started eating people. luckly i was together enough to quietly slip through a window into a peaceful suburban backyard complete with shitty walmart patio sets and amazingly green grass....i couldnt take the clothes with me though.

what a weird night?! i think im going to get a burger for lunch today....

3. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

man, if you live in/near texas, you should hook up with Chingo Bling, he raps but he also sells tamales on the side.

4. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

hahaha, never heard of it, but I must try.

5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

the burrio coma is second only to the Turkey Dinner Coma.

*mmm.... tripamine! (which I think is the chemical in turket that makes you all sleepy)

6. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Burritos have been known to knock me into submission for a few hours.

7. InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser

InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser Junior Member

8. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Why isnt my signature doing its thang thang damnnnn.

9. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

It's triptophan found in turkeys.

Mexican food is awesome.

10. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

yeah
    e-coli
    salmonella
    etc

11. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

^^ Get there when they open to get the hot/fresh food...

12. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i think it's simply because mexican restaurants have such huge portions, that you get that "uncomfortably full" feeling so easy. after all the pre-meal chips and the meal itself, i just want to crawl under a rock and die for 12 hours.

the worst case of this was my friend ordering the "burrito gigante" from a local mexican place. it was about 1.5 chipotle burritos in one on a bed of rice and doused (not just sprinkled, but completely covered with a thick layer) with jack cheese.

we have this thing where if you don't finish your food, we all get to punch you in the stomach. it started back in high school when we'd skip school and go eat at another mexican place with gigantic portions. on a side note about this place, my friend wanted to not get punched so bad he gorged himself and threw up halfway to the bathroom in the restaurant's hallway. after, he spit up and re-ate the food so we wouldn't clock him.

anyway, my friend eats 3/4 of the burrito gigante and gets a sickly look to his face. we egg him on to finish the whole plate, at which he sets his fork down and sits back in his chair looking like he was going to die. when we left, he actually had to have his girlfriend drive because he was "too full to drive." we went to a store afterwards and he took a nap on a couch for 30 minutes and felt a little better afterward.

13. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

yes. mexican food and chingo bling are awesome.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah
    e-coli
    salmonella
    etc
    [post=3883345]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Dont forget cats

;)

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist