Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Supercars are all about making girls scream

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jackson, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Oh yea, and the "toot toot" BYE!

3. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I'm not into cars or anything but I just saw some british road test of the enzo and it seemed like a new standard

4. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

The new Bugatti Veyron is the best ever.

5. insane30

insane30 Member

the bugatti is a royal peice of crap(no offense) in order to have 1001hp (the extra 1 just to beat the viper venom) it uses 4god damn turbos, wheras the viper uses 2 to make 1000 and the mclaren uses none to make around 760hp. in addition to that, it looks str8 outa da jetsons ppl, if that tickles ur shit den w.e but it sure as hell doesnt do anything for me. that one comment by jackson jus really caught my eye, sry if i offended u, no wait, not sry cuz everything i said was fuken tru....lol peace

6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

7. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

8. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

that buggatti is the ugliest piece of shit ive ever seen
    no offence tho

9. dnt.smke.regs

dnt.smke.regs New Jack

fuck a bug, 10k into this will FUCK YOU UP!

Trust.

[​IMG]

plop dual GT3040rs, hydra ems, 1000cc injectors, blueprint/race port. and kei office footwork, i wish you would try to pull somethin :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :chicken: :chicken: POP TRUNK FOO!

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

eh...yeah...I'm not really feeling that Bugatti either.

my boys civic is still crushing some really, expensive imports.

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

*Yea but can you imagine how loud it is? 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds. Shit would smoke a F1 car.
    Still.

12. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

That Bugatti is bananas....How much does one of those things cost?

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Everybody loves to hate on Bugatti. Faggots.

14. insane30

insane30 Member

its a severly overpriced car with half the luxury of any italion car (ferrari, lambo...) and it is in essense a fast ass luxury car. btw is costs 1.2 million pounds which is more like 1.3-1.5 million dollars. and smoke an f1 car...i doughbt it. the viper venom hits 60 in 2.1 seconds, and an f1 car prolly in like 1.? seconds. and ive seen videos of 8 second street legal civics spankin bugattis, why pay ur life savings times 10 for a car that gets its ass handed to it by sumthin that cost as much as a fuken oil change for the bugatti

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Because the people who buy the cars could buy 10 or 15 of them and not blink an eye. Its a status symbol, No one saves up for a lifetime to buy a bugatti, an enzo, or a lamborghini. They are luxury status symbols. People who save up money buy shits that they can afford the insurance on once they have spent the money. They buy wrx's and g35's