Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RUNK PUCKIN FOCK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SuburbianBrat, Jan 31, 2002.

1. SuburbianBrat

SuburbianBrat New Jack

PUNK FUCKIN ROCK

alright..this is the PUNK thread, post your fav. bands. shows. thoughts..whatever

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

blink 182 and sum 41 rock, OMG!!!!! their lead singer is sooooo hot. I wanted to go to the blink concert but then my best friend shelly got some tickets to see N*SYNC I am sooo Excited, OMG!!!!! HOOORAYYY!

3. Secret

Secret Elite Member

One time... at band camp... I...

4. SuburbianBrat

SuburbianBrat New Jack

Blink and Sum aren't punk....maybe wannabees thrown into the corporate blender..ahh yes, that's it.
    "Give me six pack and i'll sign"- Jack Grisham TSOL

5. j3di

j3di Member

yeah way to not pick up on the sarcasm dipshit...

cocksparrer

6. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

If I could puke in this fucking thread, I would.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

downway
    chixdiggit
    strung out
    wooooooooo

go download the first two bans stuff. youll enjoy it.

8. daus

daus Member

whatever...

vandals
    voo-doo glow skulls (who is this is? album)

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Downway
    Choke
    Belvedere
    At the Drive In
    NOFX (of course)

uhhhhh.....there you go. Choke are one of the best punk bands EVER. Fucking awesome. And I saw Belveder last week and they just blew me away. I never realized how good they are......

10. ODESK

ODESK Guest

UHHHHH

-PUNK- IS THE NAME OF AN OLD ZINE..... -PUNKS-IS THE NAME NEWSPAPER REPORTERS DUBBED THE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HUNG OUT TOGETHER NEAR CBGB IN THE MID 70'S.....-PUNKROCK- IS MUSIC THAT IS SIMPLISTIC AND FUN THAT ANYONE CAN DO, PICK UP A GUITAR AND START A BAND WITH YOUR FRIENDS NOW YOUR A -PUNK BAND-.......FROM THIS SIMPLISTIC ORIGIN POLITICS AND OPINIONS ENTERED THE FRAY..TODAY PUNK HAS A MILLION MEANINGS AND DEFINITIONS TODAY EVERY INDIVIDUAL BELIEVES IT MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. ARIGHT BLAH BLAH BLAH I DONT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT ALL DAY....SOME OF MY FAVORITE -PUNK- BANDS ARE.....

AMEBIX, CRASS, DISORDER, COCKSPARRER, RANCID, CHAOS-UK, NEWTOWN NEUROTICS, SLF, CHAOTIC DISCHORD, ADICTS, UK-SUBS, CASUALTIES, RAMONES, ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE, CLASH, MISFITS, GWAR, SUB-HUM-ANS, ETC ETC ETC...THE LIST GOES ON FOR A BIT...WHAT I MEAN IS I LOVE THE MUSIC AND I HATE ITSIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE!!--ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

Discharge blows snot on silly punk rockers.....

12. Fro

Fro New Jack

http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/blackflag/939/groupbl.jpg'>
    Not punk rock

[img]http://rollins.8k.com/BlackFlag/flag37.jpg'>
    Punk Rock

13. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

id have to say that guttermouth is one of my favorite shows
    the discocks
    filth
    blatz
    defiance
    conflict
    dystopia
    yeah yeah yeah...

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/6600.jpg'>
    "My screen name on AOL is PuNkRoCkChiCK69!! IM ME!!!"

15. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

buy everything by these bands- they are essential.

MAN IS THE BASTARD
    CROSSED OUT
    NO COMMENT
    DYSTOPIA
    INFEST

also.

Y, stalker, cyness, dahmer, state of fear, spazz, scum brigade, his hero is gone, deathreat (not the mosh metal one), tragedy, bombs of death, WHN?, pg. 99, IRON motherfuckin' LUNG (saw them last night, they punished all), plutocracy, slight slappers, death side, shikabane, jellyroll rockheads. exclaim!, hellnation, the OATH, total fury, BASTARD, lip cream, neos, countdown to oblivion, the swarm, ox baxer, damad, dropdead, disrupt, no less, agents of satan, capitalist casualties, flashout!, no time left, they live, detestation, code 13, vitamin X, 9 shocks terror, gordon solie motherfuckers, and a pissload more.